Flash Challenge 2: What I Would've Entered

This is what I would've entered if I wasn't hosting the challenge. Hope you enjoy!

Damsel In Distress

A faint smile formed on Budo's face as he held his girlfriend on his lap. Nobody except him knew who she was, they all just referred to her by her alias of Info-chan. She snuggled, falling asleep on him. He didn't mind, actually kinda glad she was sleeping. She had insomnia, and could never fall asleep without having him to cuddle with. He gently kissed her forehead, his hand running through her red hair. He really loved times like these.

It was no secret throughout school that they were dating, and that angered Megami. She had feelings for Budo, and wanted him all to herself. The student council knew exactly how she felt, since it was one of the things she liked bitching about.
"Is there anything we can do to help, Megami?" Kuroko asked, looking up at the Student Council President. The silvery haired girl stopped pacing for a moment to consider it. A smirk formed on her face as she came up with a plan.
"Yes, actually. Do whatever you can to make that pathetic excuse of a girl realise she'll never be good enough for Budo." Megami instructed all of them, even though she knew Kuroko and Akane wouldn't. They weren't the sort of people. Luckily for Megami, two people were up for it, Aoi and Shiromi.

The next morning, Info-chan arrived at the school early. Unfortunately she wasn't alone. Aoi and Shiromi were there too. They snuck up behind her, and Aoi shoved her to the floor. Her glasses fell off her face, causing her vision to blur. Shiromi picked up the glasses and waved them in front of her face.
"Come get them!" She laughed, keeping them just out of her reach. Info-chan frowned, trying to get them. Shiromi started backing away, meaning Info-chan had to crawl closer to get them. "Come get your glasses, you dog!" Shiromi laughed wickedly, moving them out of reach again. Aoi has taken to filming what was going on as a way to further humiliate Info-chan. She soon got bored of that, however. She cut the recording and got in between Info-chan and Shiromi, kicking the redhead in the face. Both girls laughed at her scream.
"You'd never be good enough for a guy like Budo." Aoi told her, kicking her in the face again. Shiromi kept hold of her glasses, getting up and putting them in her bag. Info-chan wouldn't be getting them back.
"You should just let him go so he can be happy with his life." Shiromi added, looking down at the redhead curled up in the foetus position on the floor with tears streaming out of her bruised eyes. Aoi kicked her again in the face, smirking as she heard her nose break.
"Let's just go, this lowlife pervert isn't worth our time." Aoi said to Shiromi, turning and leaving. The white haired girl nodded her head, spitting on their victim before stealing all the money from her purse and running to catch up with Aoi. Info-chan didn't move, silently sobbing. A small pool of blood was forming by her nose from where Aoi had broken it. She couldn't stay there crying forever though. Eventually, other students would be arriving. Like hell was she letting them see her cry! She picked herself up and ran inside, going to her save haven.

At lunchtime, Budo went to the martial arts club room like usual when he saw the others huddled up on the floor laughing. He went over and looked over Juku's shoulder, curious. He wanted to know what was so funny. His heart broke when he saw the video of Shiromi bullying his girlfriend and humiliating her. No words were spoken as he stormed out. He wanted to confront them, but at the same time he needed to see Info-chan and make sure she was okay. That was a higher priority to him.

He approached the door, finding the bullies stood outside shouting at Info-chan. They were mocking her and calling her every name under the sun. He walked over.
"Ladies, do you mind not harassing another girl in such a vulgar way?" He asked, folding his arms. The girls turned to look at him, stuttering out apologies. He stood by the door, waiting for them to leave. He knew she couldn't come out otherwise. They walked away, talking and laughing.
"Are they gone?" He heard Info's quiet voice. He looked down, frowning. Her nose was swollen, and she had bruising around the rest of her face. Clearly she was keeping her tears in. He didn't speak, putting his arms around her. She hugged him tightly, pulling him into the room. She needed his comfort right now. As soon as the door was shut and they were alone, she started crying. He was the only one who'd seen her cry.
"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, don't cry." He said comfortingly, picking her up. She held on to him, crying into his chest as he sat down on her desk chair with her on his lap. He rubbed her back, letting her cry. She told him what had happened through her tears, shocking and angering Budo. He couldn't believe two Student Council members would bully and humiliate her in front of everyone.