Lies-Pt3

----- Part 3 (flashback by adre again... Stan talent)

Flashback

Adre POV

The sky was grey that day. The only sounds I heard were the muffled sobs and the pitter patter of the rain. I longingly looked at you... encased in that Urn... that thing. I couldn't even process how things came to be. Day's before, you messaged me about how exhilarating college will be... and how different it will be not seeing each other at school each day.

Eric... please forgive me when I say that I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for not hearing your phone call. I'm sorry for not being there in time. Im sorry for all the things that i've done wrong but i'm... im so lost brother. We're all lost.

Lok's been staying at my place for a while since your death. In the beginning, he would just sit on the couch and stare blankly, but these days he hasn't come home. I'm very worried.

Joanne, Kathy, Rinoa, and James are just as distraught as I am, they come over once in a while to make sure we were ok, but now it's just me.

As for Noogen.... He is still missing to this day. The whole squad has been in touch with the Police constantly, but with eliminators it feel like we are being wiped out one by one. I would hate to see noogen gone too.

But my dear brother you had and amazing future ahead of you... but lost to a scumbag who didnt care what was wrong or right.

---

The crowd was dissipating, but I didn't want to leave you. You hate it when I cry and I hate when I cry in front of you. Brother... i promise. I promise I will always be the strong sister you had. And I won't rest till I find the eliminator who killed you.

----

"Andy get in the car we have to head to base to get supplies to clean up the mess." His father ordered

"Ohk sir."

"Call President Damned and confirm the target was eliminated."

As I called, I could hear his breathing on the phone. It made shivers run down my spine as I could feel the corruption running through is blood.

"President Damned, Adreanna Catuncan, 18 years old has been eliminated." Andy reported.

"Good, now clean up the mess."

He hung up the phone with a quick laugh

What a sick man

We arrived to the base and we loaded up the car with tools needed.

"You can go ahead dad, I'll be done in a couple as hours."

"Fine as soon as you're done, we go after Ms. Wong." Andy gazed down at the ground. His father tilted his face up, "Do I make make myself clear?"

"Yes."

*SLAM*

He watched as his father closed the car door shut.

——

7pm

"They faked his death" I said in my thoughts

I wrote all this shit about him, Everyone cried for weeks, thinking he died but turns out he is on the run, Andy is a eliminator, Lok is nowhere to be found and i'm laying in a pool of my own blood.

"Bing" i heard as my floor vibrates momentarily.

I moved my head seeing that it was my phone. I decided I needed to get to it so I crawled.