The Tunnel

Drake stumbled, tripping on loose stone and landing on his knees. Drake stood, flinching, and looked down at his now-bloody knees. Oh, well. Drake looked up, around the dirt basement. He knew where he was, where he had teleported too. He wasn't thinking of a specific place, so the teleport had brought him here. But why here, of all places? Drake closed his eyes tightly, not wanting to think at all. He was inside the basement of his old home-The one he shared  with Armen. The one that was technically not his. The one Collin lived in. Drake fell, burying his face in his hands. Everything seemed to be falling apart. Armen was dead. Grayson was afraid of him. His reality had been thrown and shattered into a million pieces, leaving Drake to stare at the mangled remains in hope he may recognise something. But he saw nothing. Drake lifted his hand and felt the tears on his face. He hadn't even realized he was crying. Drake looked down, at the Mena Circle he had summoned to repel Him. His power...It was just another clue he wasn't human! And because of those powers Armen was dead! Drake, overcome with anger, summoned magic and used it to destroy the Circle. His power ate away at the dirt, making the basement slightly deeper and unearthing the tunnel. Drake stared at it. Something pulled inside Drake, and he stood. It could be a trap, but Drake didn't care. At this point, he would welcome death. It was an old friend to him now. He walked, closer to the tunnel, and then entered the gaping mouth of the tunnel, not looking back.

Drake walked along, following the familiar tunnel. Just being in it reminded him of Armen, and how he had failed. Drake brushed away his tears as he walked, passing burnt, red torches that barely lit up the tunnel, and the parts it did were washed in red. Redstone torches. A symbol of Herobrine. Drake passed the pole holding up the ceiling and stopped at the edge of the staircase, looking down. He and Grayson had stopped there, not wanting to go any further. Now Drake did not hesitate, walking down the uneven stairs, even deeper into the tunnel. Drake walked, all the way to the very end. In front of him was the pitt, the never ending Void was a pitch black tunnel that swallowed everything that fell in. Drake jumped over it, turning to the final part. The diamonds were no longer there, and although Drake had not expected to see them, It still surprised him. Drake stepped closer to the pillar where the diamonds had once stood. Was this where they were created? To fuel Herobrine's endless quest for bloodshed? Drake growled, and the pillar in front of him exploded. Drake jumped back, startled. He was not expecting that. Through the smoke, Drake thought he saw a figure, but it disappeared just as quickly. Drake shook his head, trying to clear it. His ears were ringing. Through the haze Drake saw something shining on the ground. Kneeling, he bent to pick it up. It was a blue shard, shaped like a deformed teardrop. As soon as Drake picked it up, he felt a huge wave of power rush through him, then fade. Startled, Drake eyed the shard. He wasn't sure where it had came from, but something told Drake it was important. He tugged at the bottom of his T-shirt until he got a string loose. Then he broke the string and proceeded to string the shard through a small crack near the top of the "Tear". Then he tied it around his neck and slipped it under his shirt. Drake looked around the area one last time, then froze. There was another tunnel-one that was not there last time. The mouth was almost a perfect rectangle, leading Drake to believe it was man-made. Or maybe Him-made. Drake backed away, turning to jump back over the void. Or at least, that was his plan. As soon as he turned around to look at the void, he froze. Hovering over the Void, blocking the exit, was Herobrine himself. The demon's glowing white eyes seemed to bore into Drake's soul, stealing  his secrets. Drake was unable to move, Herobrine had him immobilized. The demon was inside his head, looking through his memories. He came to Collin's journal, and the demons eyes suddenly glowed even brighter, and he lost the emotionless mask to an angry one. Cracks began to form in the ceiling and the whole tunnel seemed to shake. Drake stumbled,freed, and wanting to escape back the way he came, only Herobrine was blocking the exit. And as Drake watched, part of the ceiling came down and blocked the tunnel behind Herobrine. A shard flew and cut Drake's cheek as he turned and ran. He had no choice. He ran into the tunnel just as the tavern collapsed completely behind him. 

Sorry this chapter is kinda short, I just thought this would be a good place to leave it.