Ruth na janaa kabhi

Everytime Khushi has to suffer.
Everytime she feels guilty even if she is not at fault.

Everytime she is sorry despite her no mistake.
Everytime she becomes a victim for everyone to vent their anger.

Everytime she becomes a scapegoat. Aunt sally.

"Arnavji please forgive me. I don't know why I did that but please talk to me. This will not happen again. I am sorry. Please listen..."

Arnav after getting ready for his office left downstairs to have breakfast. Her words, her pleas fell on his deaf ears.

Coming downstairs where everyone was already present, he settled himself on his seat and Khushi after greeting everyone started serving.

Sitting beside him she placed her hand on his which was kept on his thigh but he jerked her hand away and placed it on the table.

Though khushi felt miserable, but she controlled. Showing her miseries, her helplessness, her state was the last thing she wants anyone to see. Maybe they will be an ideal romantic couple for everyone in the house but only she knows the bitter truth.

Blaming her for the mistakes, venting out all his anger on her, showing his back, not listening her was all he ever did. He never would listen her but conclude everything himself. Firstly in Shyam's case and now in this too. Would he ever understand her?

After having his meal he got up to leave.

"Di I will be late today. I have a meeting late night. So don't wait for me."

"Chotte say this to Khushi-ji. She is your wife not me, so tell her." Anjali said teasing him.

Without saying anything or even glancing towards Khushi, he left.

"What happened to him? Khushi ji is everything alright between you both?" Asked Anjali little tensed.

Composing herself from the hurt,
"Yes di. Its nothing. Actually today's meeting is really important for him. So he is little tensed. Nothing else."

Saying this she got up and went to kitchen. Keeping the dishes she caught the shelf and let the tears drop from her eye.

"Kyu arnavji. Kyu itna gussa hai aap humse. Hum jante hai ki humse galti hui hai. Pr aaj pura 1 hafta ho gya hai aapne humse baat kiye hue. Sheetal ji ka sach bhi sbke samne aaye ek hafta ho gya. Ab toh hume maaf kr dijiye. Hum jante hai ki hume voh DNA test nhi krvana chahiye tha. Pr aap hi btaye ki hum... (Why? Why are you so upset with me Arnav-ji ? I agree that I had committed mistake by not trusting you but today it completes 1 week that we haven't talked with eachother. The truth of Sheetal has even came out. Please forgive me now atleast. I know I shouldn't have gone to an extent where I had to do DNA test. But you only tell...)"

Sensing someone behind her she hurriedly wiped her tears and carved a fake smile on her lips.

Turning around she found HP was doing his work.

Coming out of the kitchen she saw that everyone has retired to their rooms. She too left for her room.

Closing the door behind her, she sat on the bed.

Sitting in his office he tried concentrating on his work but all in vain. The sad, hurt face of Khushi would appear before his eyes. He knew she cries at nights but what could he do. He so desperately wants to hold her, console her, forgive her but then those DNA papers would appear and mess his mind.

Can't she show an ounce of trust on him? How could she so easily go and check whether he is a father or not.

HOW AND WHY DAMMIT?