Chapter 8: Same Mistakes

x C o u r t n e y x

I hung up and groan slightly , thoughts shooting and running around my head like a marathon runner .

"She's gone." I annoucned , closing my eyes.

" Are you fu*king serious ?" Niall asked , putting his hand through his hair .

" We just got here and there's already drama ?" He whined.

" Niall !" I gasped.

" What ?" Niall asked in an irritated tone ; " It's true !" He bursts.

" Well, I think that obnoxious of you to say ! especially after what Natalie's been going through !" I argued .

" It was just a little father-daughter fight !" Niall complained.

Suddenly the room goes silent as all you can hear now is my big sigh.

"if you think this is honestly about that little fight they had you've seen nothing yet, Natalie has been struggling with this for over years worth yeah whatever they got into a fight today , but I'm shocked it was even that short I've seen worse from her dad and Natalie, she's been going to this for years after her mom died. " I recall.

"Courtney there could have been a better way to resolve this. Running away won't work." Niall groaned.

"No, you need to understand but she's trying so hard to let her go but also let new people in her life at the same time. I don't blame her , it sucks doing that while she's going through all this." I explained angrily . I look at Niall and shake my head .

" Not impressed," I added. He headed to the living room . I sighed.

"I just can't believe she did it," Liam said sitting down and put his hand through his hair.
"It won't be the same without Natalie,Its" Louis said. "Her Anxiety controlled her a little bit LouiIt'snot her fault, She just has a lot of pain going through her... and..and I promise I'd be there for her" I recall with regret.

"Well what are we gonna do, how can we get her back here and have her talk to her father ? I mean she wouldn't have left if this was just today , this must have been going on for quite some time ." Harry asked. I shook my head.

" We aren't going to" I admitted. Liam looks at me in utter shock , along with Harry , who seemed to also be extremely worried .

"Courtney, how could you say that? Natalie is missing we have to go after her!" Liam yelled.

I shook my head.

"Guys as Natalie's best friend, I have to be there for her and support all her decisions, if she decides she wants to leave then let her, I know Natalie, and if she wants to come back she would. Maybe it's best to give her little space, just for a few days possibly, but-." I admitted.

Just then we heard the door handle turning and twisting.

We sighed thinking it was Zayn. "Poor lad,devastated" Niall said.

"I devastated" Liam added. And we all sighed and nodded.

" Well maybe if he was a better boyfriend he's actually look out for her ," Harry suggested .

Louis punched his shoulder with a small chuckle . " Ow , fu*k," Harry whispered , running his arm .
Just then the door opened. And to my surprise...it wasn't Zayn.

"Mr.Maxwell!" I yelled. The boys face flushed their colors
" Hello everyone." He sighed .

"What are you doing home so early from the studio?"I asked through my teeth.