chapter 9/ A date gone wrong

Start from the beginning

I huffed and laid back on the car seat. Stupid mate!

"Hey I heard that next time block the mind link," he said with a chuckle.

'Next time block the mind link. Stupid mind link stupid mate,' I thought to myself.

"Still heard that," he said as he opened my door and picked me up.

"Shut up Hunter before I put my foot up your ass," I hissed.

"Shish, kitten got some issues don't ya think?"

"Hunter do you ever want to speak again?" I asked evilly.

"Yes. Why?"

"Well you better hold your tongue before I rip it out," I said with an evil smirk.

He stayed quiet after that. Good he is learning actually should have learned by now. Like seriously two years knowing me yet he goes what I hate the most.

If he doesn't get his act straight he is going to get a one way trip to punch town population him!

I felt him set me down and took of my blind fold.

"Okay you can open your eyes now," he said.

You don't have to tell me twice. What I saw was amazing he made an outdoor dinner for us. Candle lights lit up the night and we were under The moonlight. Our plates had recently been served seeing as how the steam still came out of the delicious smelling food.

We walked to the table and Hunter pulled out The fair for me to sit. I smiled and sat down. He had taken the small hidden lake that I would come as a child with my family and made it into a beautiful moon light dinner it almost seemed fairytale like.

"Do you like it?" he asked with an adorable smile.

"I love it thank you Hunter,"

He took my hand and gave it a kiss," Anything for my goddess," he said as he looked up at me.

Tears welled up in my eyes he is perfect. Hunter is the mate I always wanted. Now I understand why my grandmother would give me two mate she knew the pain I would pass.

I thank her for giving me Hunter for giving me a second chance at love.

We ate and talked and well laughed at how we couldn't get the grapes in our mouths I came close you know if hitting his eye was close but hey at least this time it hit his face.

We laughed until we could no more. Hunter took out his IPhone and put on a slow song on. He stretched out his hand for me to take. I took it and he pulled me towards him. we slowly danced there as Hunter held me in his arms.

I felt like that same day he found me I felt safe in his arms and I didn't want this to end this was blissful. His scent was perfect and I couldn't get enough of it.

He pulled away only to take my lips in his own. Sparks flew and I was on cloud nine could things get any better.

He smiled at me and turned the music of.

"Kristen I want you to know I love you and I have always loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you when I found you in my territory. You're the love of my life the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one to bare my mark and have my pups," he stopped and kneeled down on one knee.

I gasped knowing what he intended to do. I always wanted this to happen but didn't know when it would. He was proposing!

He took a small red box out of his tuxedo jacket and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring with a gold band and a diamond shaped as a wolf face. It was breathtaking.