"Do you want me to? We don't have to, if you're not ready."

  They'd never really discussed the topic of blowjobs, and never given or received one from the other. But Phil had thought of it quite a bit, and had to admit it was a sexy thought. Just the idea of having Dan wrap those lips, that he'd kissed a thousand times, around his most sensitive area, made him groan.

  "Oh God, yes. I want you to, I really want you t-" He was cut off though, eliciting a loud moan, as Dan licked along his v-line and started to kiss the side of his hardened shaft. It was heaven and hell all mixed into one, and Phil couldn't get enough.

  Dan made his way slowly up Phil's erection, only pressing his lips in open mouth kisses along the side. Phil was a mess, letting out moans and whimpers that only fueled Dan along. He almost lost it completely when Dan licked at his tip, his eyes rolled backwards and his back arched dangerously.

  And just when he thought it could get any better, Dan opened his mouth wide, and-

  -he was thrown back into reality, so sharp amd suddenly he gasped.

  What the hell was that? That wasn't a hallucination, that was a....wet dream. And he wasn't surprised to find he was a bit firm below the belt. If they were all gonna be like that, then he didn't mind this last part.

  He was just getting his breath back from earlier excitement, when-

  "-why you keep going on about it!" Dan shouted, and Phil flinched slightly at the loudness of his voice. But he didn't back down.

  It was mabe three days after they had come back to Reaper Headquarters, and Dan was still being hot headed about Phil becoming a Reaper. It was the first argument they'd had about it, and Dan had ended up sleeping on the floor, being stubborn as he was.

  "Dan, you and I know both know it has to happen, sooner or later. Why not just get it over with, and stop being such an arse about it."

  "And now I'm an arse, because what, I want to spend some time with you before you change?"

  "Stop trying to make me feel like the bad guy, Dan! You won't let me have any say in this, but its just as much my decision as yours!"

  "I know that, but you're being way too irrational! We haven't been here for a week, and you're already rushing to join up."

  "Because I'm different right now! From everyone here, and I know what its like to be different. Not fun." He'd stopped shouting now, and was just standing there, trying not to cry in front of Dan.

  Dan sighed loudly, tugging his fingerss through his hair in defeat and frustration.

  "I'm sorry, Phil. I just love you way too much to-"

  -and it was over again, in the blink of an eye.

  Phil didn't open his eyes this time, he just lay there, trying to get over what had just happened.

  And that's how it was for the next hour and a half. Memories came flooding back into his head; images he never wanted to see again, thoughts that he never thought would pass through his brain. He may have cried out once or twice from a few painful ones, and he was crying again as he imagined Dan leaving him, having nowhere else to go, anything that twisted his insides in the most painful way possible.

  He tried his hardest to bear through it, because even though it wasn't physically painful, it wore down on his emotional capacity. He didn't think he'd ever get over this experience, not completely. There were some instances like the first, with him and Dan at their most intimate, and he praised everything in the universe when those came along.