Chapter 11 - UNEDITED

Chapter 11

I stretched languidly. My body was deliciously sore. Warmth surrounded me and as I attempted to move, a pair of strong warm arms tightened around my body.

I opened my eyes to see Jonathan asleep on either side of me. Jonathan looked young, his face no longer serious and business-like. I caressed his cheek lovingly. His cheek had a little stubble on it.

"Admiring me, kitten?" Jonathan smirked and I gasped in surprise. His beautiful blue eyes met mine, entrapping me within them. He learned forward, giving me a soft kiss on my lips. Jonathan nips my bottom lip gently, asking for entrance.

I moaned at the pleasure this small bite have given me. His tongue thrusted into my mouth, dominating the kiss. My back pressed against the soft smooth sheets of the bed. My hands tangled in his hair. Jonathan's lips travelled down my neck.

Soft kisses were showered. I gasped as he made contact with my sweet spot. i feel his smile against it.

"Found it, princess." Jonathan nips at my sweet spot before sucking on it possessively. His hands pulled my head by my hair, further exposing my sweet spot.

"Mine!" He nipped on it once again, biting and sucking. I moaned at the pleasure. It should be hurting, not feeling so good. I do not know what had overcame me. I'm actually enjoying his wild and untamed side. I am once again distracted by the pleasure Jonathan overwhelms me with.

"Having fun without me?" Richard's voice filled the room, full of desire and wanting. I saw Richard at the doorway holding a tray. It must be our breakfast!

My eyes travelled downwards to see a significant bulge on the front of his jeans. I've never seen Richard in jeans. My my, he looks absolutely delicious.

I licked my lips unconsciously. I notice the gaze of Richard and Jonathan on them. I am soaked once again. No, it is too soon for more. I was still sore from last night's activities!

"Breakfast?" My voice sounded husky, full of desire.

"Oh yes." Jonathan's searing gaze travelled down my body.

"I think she meant proper food, Jon." Oh thank you, Richard! Richard placed the tray beside me as Jonathan pouted. He looked so adorable!

For a moment, I imagined Jonathan in a onesie. Unable to stop myself, I squeezed his cheeks, making baby noises. His eyes flashed towards me. Oh no, I shouldn't have done that!

"Already seeking for punishment, kitten? You better eat quickly, because my palm is itching." Jonathan stared at me. I stuffed some of the pancakes into my mouth quickly. Jonathan smirked, his eyes filled with excitement.

"Jonathan! Come here, Delilah." Richard took the fork and knife away from me, patting his lap. I looked at him puzzled but I obeyed him, sitting down on his lap.

"We're going to feed you your breakfast, Delilah." Richard began to cut the pancakes into bite-size pieces.

"Richard! I can feed myself!" I am not a child! I do not need Richard to feed me! I felt slightly humiliated as he thought I needed to be fed.

"Please Delilah, let us take care of you." I felt guilty. I didn't think that it could have been Richard's desire to take care of me.

"I'm sorry, Sirs." I looked down at my fingers, playing with them.

"It's alright, Princess." Richard kissed the side of my forehead as Jonathan kissed the other.

"Open up, sweetheart." Richard fed me a bite of syrup-coated pancake. I chewed on it, happy and satisfied. And that was how I had my pancakes.

"Now, don't think for a moment that we've forgotten about your punishment." I shivered in fear and excitement.