Chapter 3

A/N Thank you all so much for reading. I love you. 'Nothing On You' from Bruno Mars and B.O.B is on the side. You'll know when to play it.

**Abby's POV**

 When I was back from the market I made myself a delicious meal. I decided to take my laptop out of my suitcase and go on tumblr. Me and Deb shared an account who was most dedicated to One Direction.

I logged in and saw my dashboard was filled with pictures of the boys arriving at the airport. Especially from Harry and Louis with their beautiful faces. I smirked. One picture caught my eye. It was me sleeping on the plane and Harry looking at me. It was taking before he took my sunglasses. There was another one of me taking the glasses of his nose and looking in his bright green eyes. Why didn't i see someone taking that picture?

A few minutes later I heard my phone ringing. I took it out of my bag and saw it was Deb. "Hello" I said while answering the call. "Is it true?! Tell me everything!" I heard her screaming. "What are you talking about?" I answered. I was pretty sure she saw the pictures on tumblr too but if she was talking about something else it could get awkward.

"Are you and Harry Styles dating?!" I heard her yell trough the phone. Wait, what? Was everybody thinking we were dating? We just met each other and now we would be dating? "No." I said. "We met each other on the plane and we talked to each other. nothing else. And absolutely not dating." I explainded to her. "Are you ever going to see him again?" she asked. Would I tell her about tomorrow? She's my best friend, why would i not tell her?

"He's coming tomorrow to my apartment to help me unpack my stuff." I told her. I just knew she was now fangirling like she never did before. "You have a date with Harry fucking Styles?!" She was screaming now. "What? No. It's absolutely not a date. I think..." I said. Was it? No, he just came to help a friend. Were we even friends? I mean, we just met each other. He don't know anything about me.

"Anyway, he's coming to your apartment. You know how Harry is. Just do it safe babe." Did she really just said that?  "I'm not doing anything safe!" I said. Wow, that sounded wrong. "I mean,.." I started. "It's not like we're going to do something dirty. we just met each other."

After that, me and Deb chatted some around with each other until she had to go. I hung up the phone and went back to my computer. I decided to go on twitter. I noticed I had almost 10.000 followers more and the mentions kept coming. '@Directioner95: @Abby_Madden Are you and @Harry_Styles dating?' Why did everybody thought that. Jezus. It was not like we were busted snogging or something.

(A/N I'm sorry if this is someone's twitter. This is fiction so I just made up a name)

Finally I saw where it all came from. Harry tweeted me. '@Harry_Styles: @Abby_Madden It was really nice talking to you on the plane. Can't wait until tomorrow ;)'

Should I reply? I thought he would expect that so I started typing an answer. '@Abby_Madden: @Harry_Styles Likewise ;) Saw the pic of your pretty face. Maybe using a shaver sometimes?'

A few minutes after I clicked the tweet button I got a new text from Harry flawless Styles. 'Very funny. Wait untill Louis gets you .x

______________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up the next morning, I looked at the clock and saw it was already 11 AM. Shit. Harry would be here in an hour. I quickly got into the shower. When that was done I had a big dilemma. My clothes. I tried some on but it just wasn't good enough.

I had an idea. I took my phone and sended a text to Deborah. 'Help me! What are you wearing when Harry Styles comes to your apartment?'

After a minute i had a response. 'If there comes a boy to your apartment you wear flip-flops, Jeans and a casual shirt. When Harry Styles comes you wear nothing.' That made me laugh. I decided Harry was a boy too so i choose the flip-flops, jeans and shirt. I didn't even think of being naked in front of Harry.