CHAPTER 5

"JAMES" that all i can say.

i don't have any words, i want to shout for the help but i couldn't be able to move an inch , or say a word in front of him ,my words are battling, he is james, he is hot and he is robin's friend for god sake no, but how can they be friends, robin so different from him, so polite and on the other hand james is complete psycho but I can't deny he is hot, any girl can fall for him easily and his eyes hold so much emotions but feels like he want to hide everything even his pain may be, why i can see that and then my eyes move to his lips which is so pink, pink really Amy wake up you fool wake up from the dream but i wish i can touch them one day, "Nooo" i didn't realise, i literally shout like a I saw a ghost and james is looking at me blankly but then he smirks, why does he always smirks, Amy get back to the real world he is psycho, hot but psycho.

"looks like you are not please to see me, Princess" he is again smirking.

if he smirk again i am sure as heaven i will beat the pretty shitty face of his because he is irritating me now.

"i am not princess, stop calling me that, and leave my way otherwise i will shout and then you will smirk in the jail then in asylum because you are psycho" i am trying to scare him only but if he seriously show his weird behavior then I will definitely take a step, try me try me james and you will behind the bars.

Then he again move forward, now I can feel his eyes on me he is fucking staring at me can feel his breath because he is inch away from my face, stop me I m going to slap him, fucking going to slap him but he is stronger what if he punch me, obviously he is much much stronger than me but he cannot just do this then I look around and fewwwww hopefully no one is watching us and then his eyes meet mine, he is looking straight into my eyes without breaking any eye contact and said " yes you are princess, but only mine" i feel like any moment my heart is going to bump out from my mouth because now he said with authority, i can tell by his face that he is not at all joking and like a fool i am just standing there looking into his eyes, then i try to recollect myself and try to speak "i....i.... actu..iii...I am not yours and lea... leave my way" i am angry now but scared.

"Well princess, i am not blocking your way at all but you are" he is laughing, what the hell does he think of himself, he cant mess around with me all time.

"By the way, it's really nice meeting you Amy" the way he said it feels like i want to listen my name on a repeat mode from his mouth only.

"OHHH, Am" i am growling with anger and taking a child steps, he is watching me continuously and smiling,then he got up after an hour and leave but not just like that with his favorite thing smirking ,this man and after that we also went back to home.

JAMES POV

Getting ready, look myself into the mirror, barely smile, I don't want to show my emotions to anyone.

Now don't want to be late at all, i want things in certain ways and i hate people who is lazy, getting ready for my office "Bye Mom", i love my family but i don't how to show my love because i m not very good at it. whenever i try to show love to mom she show her over love and it irritates me i am not kid but can't help it, after all she is my mom and dad doesn't like me because of my past and few things but my mom was being there always whenever i need her. So i always respect her decision and barely say anything to her.

Now who the hell is calling me "she is,we had a good time together but someone tell that bitch that i ' m not interested in her anymore" i said with irritation then i receive her call "Yes, what do you want now, we had fun now stop calling me" then i cut the call. it's nothing like that she is in love with me and i am being ass to her, she get what she wanted, it was all about for a one night and all the girls wanted that with whom i had spent my nights, those were just for one thing nothing else. I don't want to break anyone's heart that is why dating isn't my thing and i spend night with these kind of girls who also like this thing only no dating nothing because there is no love in my life so i only know one thing because girls now throw themselves just to be in my arms that's why i don't give a damn about single girl because they are all just same i know what they want and i give them that is it end of the story. This is me not a prince charming and i don't even want to be the one, i have tried once and i guess that was enough.