They hated me..

Almost everyone whom I mostly became friends to... Commented on a photo of me. The photo where I was on the frame a caption: This is Park Cherim. The old one. The bitchest and worst student ever. Please bare with her. She loves attention. *smirk*

I don’t know but I cry.

I skipped the dinner date because I wasn’t feeling good. After talking with Jihyeon, my whole heart growl in pain. I can see myself drowning in so much  problems. Why does she have to do this to me? Just because... Just because..

I can’t say it.

I can’t say it.

I just can’t say it.

I hid myself behind the pillow and I started crying once more, letting my emotions surround me. How can they do this to me? I’ve been friends with some of them... They treated me as a friend too. And I can’t believe it... That after a shot... Everything went black.

“I’m sorry.” I snapped back when I heard a voice in the other line. I controlled my tears. “You did nothing wrong, You’re the only one who hadn’t left me behind.”

But Cherim... I didn’t protect nor save you from all this bullying... I’m sorry. We’ll fix this.” Hearing the voice, worries me so much. I almost smile when I figured someone was still true to me. “I’ll put you into Justice.”

“Apple... I really miss you.”

“Awww... I miss you more~ stay safe! I have to go to class. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I sighed. Now what to do, Cherim?

I blinked twice, thinking if I’ll go out of the room or stay where I was. But funny, I chose the first option.

I immediately went to the kitchen. I sighed when I saw no one was there to serve me something or what. Because, I don’t know the arrangements yet. I have a trouble in finding the spoon and fork since I don’t know where Hareki-ssi place it.

“Hello, Che!” I almost shriek when someone popped out of nowhere.

“Hi.”

“I was sooooo worried. You haven’t got the nerve to escape your room!” She said giving me a pat in the shoulder. “I’m just...”

“Broken. I know that.”

“Thanks, Seol eonnie.” I smiled forcely and took a glass of water. They’re out for the dinner date awhile back, and I can see they got back already. Maybe mom, Mark and Hareki-ssi is still sleeping.

That Cold Heart || min.yoongi || ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें