| epilogue; part 2.

quick a/n-

*this is part 2 of the epilogue.. also known as the last chapter of this book. enjoy !*

~

" the moons awake now with eyes wide open"

YOUR POV-
i ran towards finns cell and i barged into his room. there he was- his eyes were red and puffy, due to crying, he looked quite sick. i stood in his doorway, frozen. i had no words to say.

"y/n!", he got up off of his bed and ran towards me. he engulfed me into a warm hug. "y/n, i'm so sorry for doing that to you. please forgive me.", he said while he sobbed into my chest.

"you're such a fucking piece of shit, you know?", i said while i ran my fingers through his hair. "....but, i forgive you.", i retorted. all of a sudden he lifted his head up and looked right into my eyes.

soon enough, finn leaned in and so did i. i felt his soft plush lips gently laid onto mine. things started to get very heated.. fast.

he pushed me against the wall and he quickly took my shirt off and started leaving hot kisses on my neck and collarbones. i grabbed his hair and let out a light moan. i could feel finn smirking against my skin.

as i was about to take his shirt off, the lunch bell rang. "goddamnit", finn said. i giggled in response. we both got up and i threw my shirt back on. right before we left his room, i made sure to fix my hair.

we reached the lunchroom and everything was back to normal. some things didn't make sense to me...such as, where were my bruises and cuts from where i was hit by cara? why was everyone being so nice to me today? i eventually just shrugged it off.

i found myself smiling a lot more than usual. i was finally genuinely happy- i looked at the clock and it said 3:47- mainly because finn won't be getting executed.

finns laid his hand on my thigh and i tensed up at his action. out of the corner of my eye i could see finn smirking. i rolled my eyes and continued to talk to sadie.

i felt wyatts eyes burning through my soul. 'what's his deal?' i shook the thought off because i was too busy being happy... that is, until a group of officers walked into the room.

"finn wolfhard?", one of the many officers asked. "shit, go under the table finn.", i instructed him. he quickly moved under the table. my heart was practically running a mile in my chest.

the officers split up and looked at each table for finn wolfhard. one of the officers came to our table. he discretely looked at each of our faces. his eyes slowly moved down to under the table. 'fuck!!'

"he's over here!", the officer yelled. they all came over to our table and tried to grab finn, who was hiding under the table. i moves my legs in front of finn, hoping that it would protect him.

an officer shoved me out of the way and grabbed finn. "stop! you all are pieces of shit!!", i yelled. they ignored me and told finn to get on top of our table. he slowly crawled up there and sat on his knees.

"if anyone moves from this table, they will get shot.",
the officer with a gun in his hand said. tears were streaming down everyone's faces, including mine. finn grabbed my hand in said, "i love you... switchblade."

bang

"noooo!!", i screamed as i saw finns blood spreading the table. everyone was still crying and screaming. finn is dead. i can never be happy again.

ever.

WYATTS POV-
noah, jaeden, and i ran to y/n's hospital room. "wyatt!!", i heard someone say. i turned my head and i saw nona...i smiled. "how's y/n?", i asked her. "she's doing fine.", she said.

while we were waiting for y/n to wake up, i decided to explain to nona what was happening with finn.

time skip

"finns supposed to be executed at 3pm today.", i explained to nona. ".. but i-", i said, but i got interrupted by a series of beeping noises.. and it was coming from y/n's room.

we all ran into her room to see what was happening. her heart was beating faster than it normally should. "what's happening?", jaeden asked nona. "i'm not sure, but she should be fine.", she said.

time skip

it was currently 1am and i was sitting in a chair that was placed right beside y/n's bed. all of a sudden she started breathing heavily and i saw a little tear run down her cheek. her eyes started twitching.. is she trying to wake up?

she shot up out of her bed and tried to catch her breath. 'she's alive', i smiled to myself at the sight. "wyatt?", she asked. "what am i doing here? where's finn? is he dead?", she asked as she bombarded me with a ton of questions.

"well, you were tortured by the one and only, cara. finn is in his cell. and yes, he's still alive.", i explained. she smiled from ear to ear.

4 weeks later

YOUR POV-
i was finally free to leave my hospital bed. my first stop, of course, was finns cell. i knocked on his door and i heard the lock being turned. he opened he door and stood in the doorway. he was rubbing his eye with the palm of his hand.

i jumped on top of him and gave his a huge hug. he giggled as i squeezed him. "y/n im so happy you're alive.", he said as he squeezed me back in response. "i'm sorr-", he said but i cut him off by placing my lips onto his.

i wouldn't say that the floor of his cell was the ideal place to make out with someone, but at the time.. it was worth it. soon, everyone entered finns room and, like always, we talked about random shit.

"wait, what?", millie asked. "millie, jacob is dead.", wyatt said. noah howled at the thought of jacob being deceased. 'well now i know finn is really not gonna die', i thought to myself.

the lunatics are back and better baby.

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla

word count:
1070 words