| capture.

"she looked right through me"

YOUR POV-
i sat on the edge of my bed, while my foot was tapping frantically on the cement floor. i was nervous about how this night would end. i felt that finns idea was very exaggerated, but you only live once, am i right?

i stared at the clock, that sat on the nightstand beside my bed. 'two minutes.' my mind kept thinking about wyatt. 'one minute.' i thought about our kiss. 'thirty seconds.' i thought about his jealousy outbursts and when he whispered "mine" into my ear. 'it's time to go.'

i got up and walked out of my room. i made it towards finns cell, but he wasn't there waiting for me. 'is this a fucking joke?' as i was about to bang on his door, he walked out of his cell; ready to go with a bag full of supplies. 'this is really happening.'

"you ready?", he asked me. "ready as i'll ever be.", i responded. we walked down to the lunchroom and to our luck, the lunchlady was still cleaning the lunch tables.

"okay so i got thiopental (a drug that helps you become unconscious ; usually used with a needle) from nona. you go and distract her while i sneak up behind her and inject this into her.", he explained. i nodded my head and walked towards the old hag.

"what are you doing out of your cell?", she asked. "what are you doing asking such a question.", i said in an innocent tone. "OFFIC-", she yelled, but she was cut off by being injected with the thiopental.

"nice work.", i laughed. finn smiled at the comment. he picked the lady up and threw her over his shoulder. for such a lean boy, finn was pretty strong.

i quietly followed finn to one of the soundproof rooms. once we reached our destination, he threw the lady onto the chair, which sat in the middle of the room. finn pulled out a long rope out of his bag and started to tie the lunchlady up.

i stared at her unconscious body. i noticed a name tag on her chest which said -megan- (please look at the character list to see her) i laughed at the fact that i would never have to deal with her again.

i started to see her eyes flutter open. 'fuck.' "finn? how long does the antidote last?", i asked frantically as i pointed to megan. "shit, i should've put more into her.", he said. i ran towards his bag and started to look through it.

eventually i found what i needed, tape. i took the tape and wrapped it around her mouth so she wasn't able to make any type of noise. megan fully opened her eyes and started to panic.

finn and i laughed at the sight. i reached inside of my sock and grabbed my knife and twisted it around my fingers. "y/n grab me the razor.", finn said. i walked towards his bad and got the razor. i threw the device to him and he went to work.

soon, muffled cries filled the room. "GET ON THE FLOOR!", i heard a scream behind me. 'shit.' it was and officer. the room filled with more and more officers and the last person, that walked into the room, was...cara.

i put my hands in the air and i looked at finn, who had a smirk on his face. finn and i were held at gunpoint and i was actually, for the first time in my life, scared.

one of the many officers pushed me to the ground and put handcuffs on my wrists. "get off of me!", i said through gritted teeth. "good work finn.", cara said.

finn walked towards cara and she patted his back. 'i was set up.' "finn, help me!", i said in desperation. "you did this to me, y/n.", he said while he lifted up his shirt, which revealed several wounds and bruises. 'he was tortured.' my thoughts were soon interrupted by cara. "you will be executed in two days infront of this whole hospital.", she said. finn and cara then left the room. leaving me in complete shock.

i was so confused. 'what did i do? why is he doing this to me?' thoughts kept running through my mind as i got walked to the nearest confinement room.

-"trust is like glass
once broken
it will never be the same again"-

it was all a game...

a game of hook, line, and sinker

*end of pt.2*

~

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla

word count:
802 words