| troublemakers.

"ill show no fear, just to survive"

(1 week later)

YOUR POV-

"y/n, wake the fuck up.", someone's voice said. 'who the fuck is in my room? this better be goddamn important.' "mmrghghhh", i groaned. i slowly sat up and i opened my eyes. "wyatt? get the hell out of my room!" "no y/n, its important.", wyatt said. he looked really worried. "this better be important." i said as i stretched. "its caleb and gaten. they beat up an officer and now theyre in confinement. so were all going to try and break them out.", he explained. "its one in the morning. if i get caught youre so dead.", i said as i got out of bed.

i looked at myself in the mirror and of fucking course. i was in just my bra and my underwear. 'whatever', i thought to myself. i turned around to see wyatt who was practically drooling. i rolled my eyes and said, "do you mind?". he didnt stop staring and it was begining to get on my nerves. i put on my uniform and i grabbed my pocketknife from under my pillow.

i pushed wyatt onto the bed and i straddled him. i opened my knife and i put it to his left eye."stop staring at me like im some fucking piece of meat.", i said. our faces were inches apart and i could feel his breath hitch. i took the knife and dug it into his skin, which was on his cheekbone. he winced and i devilishly smiled. i stopped and got off of him. he sat back up and wiped the blood off of his cheekbone. "this might be a bad timing right now, but i am very turned on.", he confessed. i looked down to see the growing bulge in his pants. i rolled my eyes again and i let out a slight chuckle. i put my pocketknife in my sock. "lets go dickwad", i said as i opened my cell door.

~time skip~

we finally reached hall A, the only hall that has a stairwell that leads to the basement. "wait, dont they have cameras?", i asked. "noah and jack are taking care of it.", he said. i nodded and we quietly walked down the stairs. we reached the basement and i already didn't like it. i just continued and followed wyatt. "okay ill get gaten and you go find caleb.", wyatt said. i walked past at least 20 confinement rooms and i still couldn't find him. as i was about to look in another room, i heard footsteps.

"wyatt?", i whisper-screamed (if that even makes sense). the footsteps became louder and louder. i thought it was wyatt so i started walking towards the footsteps. that when i heard a walkie talkie. 'shit. fuck. its an officer. god im so dead. im going to kill wyatt.' i stood there frozen because i didnt know what to do. i was stuck at a dead end and i didnt have anywhere to go.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE?", the officer said running towards me. an idea popped into my head. it was a stupid one, but it was my last hope. i ran as fast as i could towards the officer. right as he tried to grab me, i ducked under his arms. 'HOLY SHIT! I FUCKING MADE IT!' i continued running and running until i reached the stairwell. 'what about wyatt? is he okay?' i shook the thought out of my head and i opened the door to the stairwell. and there, a tall figure stood before me. 'shit.'

the officer grabbed my arms with a deadly grip. "LET ME GO", i screamed at the top of my lungs. i tried to come lose from his grip but i just couldn't do it. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!! LET ME THE FUCK GO!" i started to kick the officer in the knees but he wouldn't let me go.

WYATT'S POV

"gaten hurry up, we have to go find y/n and caleb.", said while i was lightly jogging. gaten eventually caught up to me. "so why'd you do it?", i asked gaten. "well, the officer pushed sadie so i just started swinging.", he explained to me. "why did caleb help?", i questioned "i really dont know. he never told me why he did.", gaten said. "well-", i was interrupted by someone screaming. a wave of fear came over me. 'oh no', i thought to myself. "shit, thats switchblade!", gaten said. i started sprinting towards y/n's screams, leaving gaten to eat my dust.

thats when i saw her. my heart dropped at the sight of her being mistreated like this. i felt bad that couldn't be there to protect her. "HEY LET HER GO!", i yelled. i tackled the officer and i started to punch him in his face. i punched him in his temple which caused him to pass out. i hit him a few more times which cause his nose to break and both of his eyes were swollen and black. i got off of him and kicked him a few more times. i stood back up to see y/n standing there with her beautiful y/e/c eyes were wide and her mouth shaped like and O.

YOUR POV.

i stood there in shock. "hey, are you okay?", wyatt asked with a heart-warming smile. i nodded with a slight smile. "im sorry to ruin the moment but, RUN!", gaten yelled as he was being chased by an officer. 'im sorry caleb.' we sprinted up the stairs and we ran as hard as we could until we reached our hall. 'jesus fucking christ i am so out of shape.' i doubled over, and put my hand on the wall for support, feeling as if my heart was about to explode. gaten finally caught up to us. "what hall are they doing the head count?", wyatt asked gaten. "hall D", gaten said. "shit, weve got to hurry.", wyatt exclaimed.

gaten quickly went into his cell and i was left with wyatt. "goodnight, princess. oh and your ass looked good earlier when you were just in your bra and underwear. you should wear that tomorrow.", wyatt said with a wink. i let out a loud sigh and i rolled my eyes. i opened the door to my cell and i slammed it shut. i threw off my uniform and looked in the mirror at myself. 'what ass?' i crawled into bed and waited for the officer to come and do their head count.

the officer barged in my cell and did his head count. he shut the door quietly and left. as soon as he left, i took the pocket knife that had been in my sock and i stuck it under my pillow. i laid on my back and stared at my ceiling, thinking. 'why did wyatt save me like that? he assulted an officer, i hope his ass doesn't go into confinement. why am i thinking about wyatt in the first place?' i shook the thought out of my mind and i drifted off into a deep sleep.

word count: 1245