| epilogue; part 1.

quick a/n-

*this is pt. 1 of the final chapter(s) of lunatics. i'm sorry, but i will not be doing the two endings because i don't want it to interfere with the sequel of this story. yes, there will be a sequel to this book. im not sure when i will make it, but i will let everyone know when i do. enjoy!*

~

" already going to hell just pumping that gas "

FINNS POV-

6:34 am

"fuck!!", i screamed as i hit the door with my fists. i needed to live. i needed to confess to y/n that my heart still beats for her... only for her.

love is like a painting,
filled with all colors and shades.
love is like a bleeding heart,
cut with many sharp blades.
love is like a never ending story,
that always begins with a kiss.
love is like a space everlasting,

that fills the bitterness with bliss.
love is the circle of eternity,
always there to take for free.

i have to live.

WYATTS POV-
'there's got to be a way i can get finn back. there has to be.' i paced back and forth in my cell, thinking of almost everything that has been going on. finn is going to die, y/n is practically dead, and who knows where noah and jaeden are. suddenly, i had the greatest idea pop into my head.

i quickly sprinted out of my cell and i made my way towards the main office. i opened the door and bent over in exhaustion. "i-", i said as i out up a my pointer finger to catch my breath.

i noticed that cara wasn't there; i smiled at the though of her being dead. instead there was an officer sitting at caras desk. i stood up straight and said, "i know who really killed cara.", i said to the officer.

'i'm sorry millie.'

YOUR POV-
the sound was quite faint, but i heard compilations of beeping noises being made. is that the lunch bell? no. is that the fire alarm? no. then what is it?

the beeping noises got louder and louder as i gradually got more anxious. i was truly petrified as to what that noise was.

i couldn't see anything. was i dreaming? my breathing got faster and faster and the beeping noises kept getting louder and faster.