Frontline

Erik Killmonger x Reader

A/N: Requested by @Tigersushifuckparty on Tumblr. This is based on the song "Frontline" by Kelela. I'm really happy to do this request and I hope she enjoy's as well as y'all! Let's get itttt!

Warnings: Smut, Cursing duhh, I don't promote drinking while under the influence. This is just for the sake of the story. So don't come at me with the bs!!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could be winter but I burn inside
In the back of my mind, I hear nothing
Keep this feeling alive, I feel nothing now
Then I'm in my ride
Anything I left behind don't mean nothing now  

Your feet were already hurting but you couldn't deny they looked good as hell in your Christian Louboutins. And they went so well with the shimmering body-con dress you got off Fashion Nova. Yes, you were balling on a budget, but no one had to know that! This club was packed and you were already on your third drink. How long have you been here? You pulled your phone from your bra to check. Wow, only an hour. You shook your head and stuffed the phone back in, shifting your breast until you were comfortable.  You brought a clutch purse but your iPhone was too big to fit in it, luckily your breasts were big enough to keep your phone safe. You usually weren't into the whole clubbing scene but you needed to blow some steam off. Things with you and Erik wasn't good right now. He was fucking up majorly! The constant bitches calling him, the cold shoulder he gave you whenever you confronted him about it, and just the pure lack of disrespect. He said he loved you, and you believed him. But you couldn't allow him to keep treating you like this. You knew you deserved better. 

So here you were, 3:45am in the club in your skimpiest outfit, shaking the pain away. You were slightly buzzed and even though you tried to listen to the music and stay in the now, your mind kept wandering back to Erik. Last time you saw him was three days ago, you were going through his phone and decided to confront him about the bitch sending him naked pictures. 

"What you want me to do? I didn't tell her to send me those."

"Okay, but you entertaining her, leading her on, I read the messages. Not once did you mention you had a girl Erik!" 

"Listen, I'm not giving that hoe no time. I can't help it all these bitches on me, they want me to beat it up like Tyson." He laughs. You are beyond fed up and you chuck the phone at him, aiming for his face. "You think this shit funny. Fuck you Erik!" You stormed out his apartment and spent at least 30 minutes in your car crying before you finally drove back home. 

You don't know what it was, whether it was the alcohol, fueling you with liquid courage. Or the fact that you simply couldn't do it anymore but you pulled your phone back out, going straight to Erik's number. You made your way outside, where it was quieter. It was freezing outside but you were burning with anger. You were gonna call it off with him finally. 

The phone rung for what felt like forever before his deep voice came booming over your phone. You could tell he was sleeping cause his voice was a little raspy when he spoke your name making you slightly damp in your panties. You shook your head remembering why you were calling him before you cleared your throat. You wanted to sound assertive, and a little demanding. "Erik, we gotta talk... now! I'm coming over!" You hung up the phone quickly before he had a chance to talk. You knew he would've found a way to stop you from calling this off if you told him why you wanted to talk over the phone. You knew now that this was definitely the alcohol talking cause there's no way in hell you would've did that and hung up on his ass if you were sober. It made you feel like such a badass bitch. You've defied Erik in the past but nothing on this level.  You expected him to be fuming when you saw him but you didn't care. You hopped in your car and started it up without hesitation.