When Erik's Jealous...

Erik Killmonger x Reader

A/N: This is nice and short. I didn't wanna do too much cause I feel like I've seen so many Jealous Erik imagines and I didn't want this to end up being the same. I just wanted to put my take on it. 

Warnings: Cursing, but it's Erik so what did you expect. No smut but there are mentions of sex.

-It's not even hard to get Erik jealous. Seriously like the smallest of acts can push this man to the edge, no Uzi. 

- And it has nothing to do with being insecure, cause Erik is far from insecure. He know's he's the shit.

- It's just that this man is so POSSESIVE!!! Like your his, and only his. And he's gonna make sure everyone knows that.

-He comes to pick you up at work.

"Who the fuck is that?" 

"Babe don't start, he's just a co-worker." 

"Nah, did you see the way he just looked at you." His voice is low when he talks and he's almost growling the words. Which is ten times scarier than when he's yelling. 

-You place your hand on his chest, signaling him to calm down.

"All he did was say goodnight Erik it wasn't that big of a deal."

"I saw that look in his eye, I'm a man and I know what goes through a man's head. He might be just a co-worker to you but you're more than that to him. He was looking too hard at you, even when you looked away."

"I'm telling you, I don't want him, and ain't nothing gonna happen between me and him."

"Nah, I'm telling you. If you don't want homeboy to become another scar added to my collection you better tell him to watch where he's looking." He lifts up his shirt a little, exposing the scars that cover his entire torso as he talks.

- You roll your eyes and tug his shirt down before grabbing his hand. "Okaaaay, let just go home nigga I'm tired. You doing too much." 

- You know you can't spell extra without Erik and let me tell you, Erik is EXTRA with a capital E! 

-But you gotta admit, jealous Erik is the biggest turn on. And you know you're gonna get the best dick of your life when he's in the possessive mood.

-He's wild in bed regardless but it's amplified when he's feeling that type of way. He likes to remind you that you are his, in every way possible. But you don't mind, not one bit.