Talk/ Fight

Junko's Pov:

When I opened my eyes, I had seen flashes of memories playing the duel, the arguments that we had, the time on the beach, being held in his arms, and the two kisses that we shared. I sat up on the side of my bed and noticed the note on the nightstand, and it said.

"Junko if you're reading this then you must have woken up and hopefully remembered the past. I carried you to your room and if you want to talk about what happened in the future/past, just go to the 5th floor, 6th door on the left. I'll be waiting for you.

Love, Akuto"

I went to my dresser and changed out of my torn clothes and A-Akuto's shirt. Into something a bit more modern with undergarments and into an extra pair of school clothes. My mind was made up, I was deeply in love Akuto and I needed to talk to him now so I went outside my room and took the stairs to the boy's side of the dormitory. Went to the fifth floor and knocked on the 6th door on the left. There was no answer, so I tried again and when I did the door creaked open. I went into his room to see if he was in and he was nowhere to be found. While looking inside the room everything seemed to be in order, until I heard footsteps coming so I quickly shut the door and pressed my ear against the door so I could hear what they were saying. "Today has to be the strangest day ever. One the next Demon King is attending our school, then he challenges Junko Hattori to a duel and she ended up losing the duel because of his mana energy explosion that destroyed the classroom and part of the school. After the explosion, the students say that he was ripped and muscular. He carried her unconscious body out of the classroom, through the hallways and to the Girl's dormitory. The only teacher that even stopped him was Mr. Mack and she was wearing his school shirt, and other students say that they would make a good couple." "Okay, now that is just weird f-for Akuto Sai, the next Demon King and Junko Hattori a couple." "Oh come on anything can happen, it's the start of the school year. Besides I just got info, Demon King in the cafeteria and everyone is on edge around him, even some of the teacher's." "Come on let's hurry before, they run out of spicy wonton with dumpling soup." Their footsteps had faded until I couldn't hear them. I made sure the coast was clear before heading back to my room and grabbed Akuto's shirt off the floor and draped it over my shoulders. I went straight down the flight of stairs to the cafeteria.

Akuto's Pov:

I kept on picking at the rice in the bowl. I just couldn't stop worrying about Junko, that I didn't realize that Hiroshi, was talking to me.

Hiroshi's Pov:

"Big Bro, are you even listening?" "W-What were you saying to me?" "I've been trying to get your attention. Something on your mind, Big Bro?" "Yeah, something important." I kept on looking back at the cafeteria doors hoping that she would appear.

Dereck's Pov:

"Don't you mean someone important, that's been on your mind?" I looked up at Dereck with some of his friends behind him with smirks on their faces. "Excuse me, what did you say?" "I-I was just saying that you h-haven't been able to focus on anything else except for Junko, since this morning." "And how is that suppose to matter, in what way to you, Dereck?"

Randy's Pov:

"Actually the Demon King is right, why do you care?" "J-just trying to figure out the Demon King's plan for taking over the world."

Akuto's Pov:

"I don't have any plans for taking over the world, not yet." "So you do have plans for taking over the world." "Not yet anyway."

Randy's Pov:

"Guy's will you two stop arguing and look!"

Akuto's Pov:

I looked over Dereck's' shoulder and saw a figure in the cafeteria doorway when I got a better look, I knew who exactly who it was.

Hiroshi's Pov:

I couldn't believe it, the Demon King was so fast that he was in the cafeteria doorway within five seconds.

Junko's Pov:

Everyone in the entire cafeteria had become silent for some reason. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "A-Akuto, I remember everything, t-that happened. The necklace you gave me showed me the memories." "I'm just glad that you're awake. I-I-" I figured out a way to shut him up. My lips pressed up against his and my fingers were messing with his hair.

Margaret's Pov:

I couldn't believe it with my own eyes, Junko Hattori was kissing the Demon King, was she out of her mind. Every student had taken out their phones and was taking pictures. I guess Ruby was right about them being a couple, now. I'm going to have to interview both of them before the media finds out. Both of them pulled from the kiss, and everyone else had gone silent again.

Akuto's Pov:

Y-You alright, Junko?" "I think so-" My ears picked up on a strange noise. "Junko, what was that?" "I guess my stomach, I haven't had anything since this morning. What do they have for dinner?" "Wonton soup, dumplings, and rice." "Sounds like a good idea."

Janet's Pov:

Everyone was watching the two of them going through the line and sitting at the table. Even some of the teachers were puzzled even though Akuto had another school uniform shirt. They still couldn't figure out why Junko was wearing the shirt that Akuto had given her.

Junko's Pov:

Akuto had pulled out a chair out for me and I started eating the rice. Akuto, was about to sit down when I heard a loud thud and a red liquid trickled down my cheek. When I turned Akuto, was on the ground with a bloody nose. Kneeling on the ground trying to wake Akuto up and looked up at Dereck. "What is your problem, Dereck? What did he ever do to you?"

Dereck's Pov:

"Oh come on Junko, he had it coming. I mean come on, you can do so much better than the Demon King." "Don't touch me, Dereck." "Oh get over it, it's just a dude."

TBC: