Chapter One

" Diamond " the stage announcer called as I began to take my spot on the pole with my red bunny costume lingerie on , boobs pushed up ass out I was confident that I was the BEST that ever did it . Tonight was Halloween and the club was packed and my fans cheered me on like I was beyonce , I felt loved . I worked that pole back wards splits , up and down , moving classy but sexily .

Then bands was getting thrown at me like it was nothing , that money ain't stop till my music did . I dropped down low to collect my money off the floor and walked off stage . As soon as i counted the money I made and put it in a rubber band , I headed to my dressing room . I was going to take off my lingerie to get dressed and go home to my apartment but then Asia , the club manager walked in .

" Diamond you have someone out here that wants a private dance if you don't mind , he's offering BIG cash" Asia excitedly said .

" Girl whatchu making a fuss about , I already got big money , but if he want it I'll give it to him just tell him to give me a second ." I replied

" alright I'll tell him you'll be in in five minutes " she said with an attitude .

I put my gun in my to my side and headed to the private dance room . This man look like a straight up creeper , Hispanic , Pauly D Hair , smirk on his face . They done set me up on some falsy shit I can already tell this ain't Finna go well , but hey I gotta make this money .

Adore you by Miguel came on and I started moving my ass up and down real slow , then he began to hold my hips so I started grinding on him . He turned me around and sat me on his lap , he was paying big money so I didn't mind . I continued dancing on him slowly .

He held my waist tighter then I realized he was gettin hard when it poked me . I arched my back and rolled my hips in circles continuing the show I was putting on , he moaned and kissed my neck , started grabbing my ass . He flipped me over and began to unbutton his clothes . I looked confused as if I didn't know what was going on. He tried moving my lingerie to the side , that's when shit got hectic.

I pulled my gun out and put it towards his head .

" what the fuck are you doing " I yelled in my seemingly ghetto voice .

" I'm trying to do you " he said

I cocked the gun back and fired . Damn , I done killed this man but shit Ian Finna leave without my money . I grabbed the money out his pocket and cleared it out the back door of the club .

I can't go down for no crimes . I'm a paper chaser and you can't chase paper in jail . I'm gotta move from Compton ASAP . I hit up by big brother to see if he could come up here and clear all my items out my apartment , while I go down there and stay at his place until I find a new apartment .

" Jay " I said speaking panicky into the phone .

"Wussup Young blood " he answered

TSS my brother so thugg he don't even know how to answer the phone correctly .

" Mane I think I caught a case , come up here and pick up my shit Imma come stay with you for a lil while , you get the details later "

"alright , I'm On my way"