(15) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

You stopped your tracks, so did she, and looked at her.

"Free scholarship?" You asked, surprised by the new information.

She nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, free scholarship. All you have to do is make your invention and present it on the day of the showcase. Once your invention is deemed worthy to Callaghan -- he's the judge by the way -- you'll get the scholarship and BAM! You're in!" She explained, giggling.

You grinned at her and hugged her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You repeated thanking her while jumping around excitedly.

She raised and eyebrow confusedly and grinned awkwardly.

"Uh.. You're welcome?"

* * *

[ June ]

You bowed and the crowd immerged into applauses.

You got off the stage and got engulfed in a group hug.

"Great job (Y/n)!" Emiko giggled as the group hug ended.

"That was a good presentation," Tadashi smiled.

"Oh I hope you do get in!" Honey Lemon spoke with a hopeful gaze, her bottom lip slightly brushing out as a pout.

"It would be cool to have a new kid at school. We can hangout after class, yeah?" Fred suggested with a grin, nudging your side with a laugh. You could only play along with their shenanigans and nodded with a forced smile.

"That would be totally awesome!" You replied in forced enthusiasm.

Suddenly, you felt someone tap your shoulder and you turn around to see Mr. Callaghan.

You smiled at him and bowed politely.

"How may I help you, sir?" You asked in a polite tone.

He smiled back at you and gave you an envelope.

You took it with wide eyes. You looked up at him to confirm if your dream was coming true.

He nodded. "I'll be seeing you this September. You're officially a student of SFIT, (Y/n) (L/n). Congratulations."

Your mouth broke into a grin and you turned around to hug the nearest person, which was Hiro.

The boy stiffened his body due to the fact that he was quite unfamiliar when females gave him some kind of physical affection and blushed heavily, awkwardly hugging you back while you were squealing and jumping around, with your arms wrapped around him.

Everyone 'Aww'ed in the background and Hiro gave them a glare in return.

"I'm in!" You squealed excitedly.

* * *

"Fireworks??" Fred blinked in confusion. Everybody turned to where he was looking at and immediately froze at the sight.

"Nonono," Wasabi whispered. "Aunt Cass?"

"Where are Hiro and Tadashi?" Aunt Cass sharply questioned, looking around for her nephews.

You sniffed the air.

Your eyes widened as you looked at the building which had red and orange colors flying around.