The Talk: Part 2

My apologies, School is kicking my ass...literally.

Makayla

I walked into his house and he was sitting on the couch.

"Eric I'm-" I started to say...

"Don't you even say sorry, I feel like the main reason people say sorry is to get the situation over with...you wanna talk? Talk." He said and I sat next to him.

"I've been through a lot with my Dad, Eric so I guess when you tried to tell me what to do, it reminded me of him." I said

"Bullshit." He said

I looked confused, "Be real with me Makayla...you wanted a real nigga right?"

"My dad has this hold on me. I feel like if I say No to him he'll...beat me again." I said.

"Fuck you mean, beat you? That old motherfucker used to beat on you?" He said while looking at me in disbelief.

"I hate talking about it." I said quietly as I looked down.

He lifted my chin up with his finger and slowly pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed him back softly and it wasn't even rough...it felt like a dream.

He pulled back and looked at me.

"Well at least I didn't get slapped, I had to kiss you..you looked so hurt and I hate to see you so upset. I don't want a relationship or nothing, you just needed to relax and that seemed the only way to calm you down." He said and I smiled.

"You were right, I feel somewhat better."

"We don't have to talk about that topic anymore until your ready. You can leave Shantelle's and come back." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

"Nah forreal, you don't have to say that. I doubt you'd wanna hear her boyfriend breaking her back out every night." He said and I laughed.

"You right."

"You hungry?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Why you pointing out all my damn emotions like a fucking psychic?" I said while laughing.

"I don't know my nigga, but I'm gonna go get you something." He said while going into the kitchen.

Eric

I called up RJ.

Wassup my nigga.

Yo. We may have to take a nigga out.

Ight bet, let me know who it is and details and we can plan this shit out like a party.

Nah I'm deadass.

Bro, you just said that shit all regular like I thought you was being goofy.

Fuck no, I wanna possibly take out Makayla's Dad .. Don't ask why, but I'll hit you up and let you know of my decision.

Ight bro.

Ight. *click*

Let's see how this shit is gonna go...

Next chapter coming soon...

Vote.

Comment.