Pain, What's That?

Makayla

I mumbled "Niggas these days" as I walked into my house.

Suddenly, I felt a huge slap slide across my face, stinging my cheeks.

I looked up and it was my dad's girlfriend Alexis.

She says to me "Get your ass up."

I start to feel my anger build up as I grab her hair and slam her head on the floor and start pouncing on her ass.

Eric

Damn I really fucked up and I never got her number... damn .

I look up at Kathy as she starts to kiss me then starts to do her business with my dick. She went for a while too...This hoe got experience.

I got a text and I tapped her head signalling her to lift up

I received a text from my homeboy RJ and it said Meet me at the Trap.

I replied back Ight.

I pulled up my pants and started to leave "I'm out ight" I told Kathy and she looked mad but I don't give a fuck.

Too bad I ain't get to reach my nut.

RJ

I'm RJ And I'm dark skinned with dreads and I have my boys Eric and Shawn.

Shawn is the goofy dumb ass one.

I started to count up my money as Eric entered the trap "Sup." He said and I gave him some dap.

"You ready?" I asked

He nodded and after that we left

Makayla

As I finished whipping Alexis's ass I saw her spitting out blood

She was trying to fight me again but I grabbed her head and said "I wish you would" and dropped it back on the floor.

I heard the door open ..

Oh shit it's my dad ..

Marcus

I walked in the house after I finished with some business.

I saw Alexis bleeding on the floor and Makayla huffing and puffing with a big ass bruise on her left cheek.

I get furious and lift her up and yell "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"

She says "She hit me so I hit her back!"

I looked at Alexis and said "Did you touch my child?"

She said, "No, she hit me and I slapped her"

I sighed..

Makayla

I thought to myself "I know this bitch just didn't lie...Daddy, Don't listen to her, I didn't do anything and she attacked me."

"Don't believe her Marcus, She's a liar and you know it baby." Alexis said

I damn near cried because I knew what was next.

I tried to object but my dad picked me up and brought me to my room and got a long ass belt and hit me in my face with it and punches me in my face at this point I'm crying and bleeding

He yelled, "SHUT UP!"

After a while, he stopped and left.

I cry softly to myself as I think..

"Mom why did you leave me?" A tear fell down my cheek.

*

*

Edited chapter.