>Introduction

Imagine a world, with no government, no rules, no liabilities.

A world full of murderers, gangs, but amongst all this, no guarantee of any survival.

Lauren who was only a teen, came from one group. They referred to themselves as "Survivors". She came from one of the most feared and under estimated groups, she was tough, she was fearless.

Until, one day, when her whole world becomes turnt upside down, and "The Saviors" take her, making her their own.

With no idea where she is, or who she is surrounded by, Lauren must adapt to this new group, their ways, without getting killed.

You've all heard of the Purge, I presume? That one night out of 365, when all crime is legal, including murder.

But what do you do, when every, single day, crime is legal, and you have no choice but to fight for your survival.

>>

Authors note;

I spent quite a while thinking of this story, and it some what combined with Warm Bodies and The Purge. But minus the zombies. Maybe I'll include zombies. I don't know.

But any stories of a similar story line are completely coincidental, as this is original.

All characters are made up and completely fictional, and Chandler Riggs in this story of course, is a punk murderer who lives in a post apocalyptic world in the near future. Not Chandler who plays League of Legends until 3am.

If you do copy any characters or story lines I'll report you, sorry, but this took a lot of thinking and adapting to become happy with.

The story will include explicit content, such as language, violence and sexual content, so please only read if you're comfortable with this.

Finally, if you think this story isn't your thing, I think you should read it anyways lol

Thanks, and enjoy.

//

oh, chandler and lauren look like the characters in the cover of the book