"Well,I came to tell you that I asked Connie to be my girlfriend and she accepted it,"He said.Thats great news but the only problem is . Honestly this 2 makes a great couple.

"Jay,why didnt you tell me that you liked her,I thought we were best friends,"i told him.

" Thats because i wasnt sure about my feelings,but now im sure,i really do like her a lot ,"he said smiling. He really does like her.This is my first time seeing him blush over a girl.

"Omg Dude,you really like her,you blushing,"I said hitting his shoulder

"I cant even deny it but thats not all i wanted  to tell you."

"Okay dude shoot."

"When I was in the moment of  romance,i kinda asked her to be my dance partner to the party and  she accepted it.I cant turn her down Cas,she is my girlfriend.So is it fine if I take her?"He told me. WHAAAATTTTTT,this guy gotta be joking. Seriously.I wont even lie.Im really hurt,im on a verge of crying. I THOUGHT he was my best friend.Why is he letting me down like this.I was really happy about this.I was looking forward for this party. "Hey,Im really sorry plus you didnt want to go,so im sure it fine,"he said smiling.

So he was using me,he didnt have any girlfriend to take and thought of taking me.I thought he wanted to go witg me,I didnt know he wanted to go with me  because he didn't have a girlfriend.And

He has the guts to laugh.Does he know how hurt I am.He lead me on to just let me down.I even told my mother about  it and now i must go tell her that he turned me down,she will be so sad.

"So you asked me to be your dance partner not because you wanted me to go with you but because you didnt have a girlfriend?"my anger is starting to boil.

"It's not like that Cas,of course i wanted to come with me,but she is my girlfriend,i cant take another girl to be my partner,"he said as if it was the most realistic reason ever.

"Jay,I am your best friend im not just a girl,if you knew you were feeling something for her why did you ask me,why didnt you just go straight and asked her?"

"I know this could have been prevented if I asked her,I just didnt know how."

"But  somehow you did"

"I need to go,I love you."He said.

"Close the door on your way out,"I told him and after that he left.

Now what......

-----------------
CHAPTER 5 GUYS♡

Chapter 6

"Cas,I don't want to pass there,I told you chocolate isnt good for your health,"my dad said.

"Daddy please, I promise its my last time,"i pleaded

"You've been saying that since you were 6,I can't wait for that day you will really stop,"he said.

We going to fetch my mum from work and he doesn't want to buy me chocolate.We are currently by the robots and he just...

*knocking by the window

"Hello may i help you,"my daddy asked the guy.

"Yes,sir you may help me by....," he takes out a gun."By dying!"he shoots him 8 times .

I am there but i cant do anything i cant move,theres nothing i can do.Why doesnt I have control over my body.
DADDY,I tried to scream but nothing is coming out.DADDY PLEASE WAKE UP.My voice,i got no voice.

"CAS!"

"Daddy please wake up,please dont do this to mummy and I",I told my father finally finding my voice.