Chapter 20: After Wedding Party; I.

Start from the beginning

People were already sitting and in the middle was a huge cake...the one I didn't get to taste, might I add!

I spotted a table were my friends were sitting they seemed like outcasted far from the rest of the guests... I knew it had to do with Ana. I was guessing she didn't know what they became, yet... I then turned to another table that was in front of everyone were my father, Ana, Marisa, Nathaniel's parents and Nathaniel sat.

I didn't want a repeat of last nights, so I awkwardly went to sit with my friends. They hugged me and congratulated me. Alisson gave me a huge smile.

" Scarlett are you sure Nathaniel doesn't like you?"

I looked curiously at her.

" I'm sure, why?"

"You're so oblivious Scarlett..."

" How's that?" I asked.

" Nothing Scarlett, just look at him. "

Was he glaring again?

I took a breath and turn to look at him, but he was now near his friends with a black hair girl hanging on his arm.

I caught him throwing glances at me.

He wasn't going to be faithful in this marriage, right?

I looked back at Alisson... My appetite gone.

" Scarlett don't feel bad he keeps looking at you, he's trying to make you jealous."

" He's just a playboy Alisson! " Alisson rolled her eyes at me.

Just ignore him Scarlett.

" Hey where is Thomas? " I asked everybody.

They looked at me and shrugged.

I looked around to see if I saw him but no....

I kept looking till I spotted him kissing a girl in the far corner.

I chuckled, and the others followed my gaze, they chuckled as well.

I turned my attention back to them, distracting myself from Nathaniel...

" If you don't mind me asking how you guys ended up so fast in Oliver's house?"

Oliver gave me a grin.

" We actually found out you had gone back to New York and were going to be the CEO of the Monroe's company so we all decided to work for you so that you could admit our work was great, so when Oliver called we didn't think twice before going.! " Christian said while stuffing food in his mouth.

" Guys I'm sorry about what my stepmom did but I'm glad you guys got degrees and all...I remembered all of you just wanted to live to street races..." I said.

They gave me small smiles.

" So, did you and look at you!" Connor smirked.

My smile fell.

I want to become a professional at bike riding but since that will be a shame to my family... I got to stick to street races..." I said.

" So, the major in business, what's going to happen to it?" Connor asked.

I sighed. Everyone was paying attention to me.

" I still don't know... I don't know what I'm going to do after this... " I whispered.

"Will don't get this wrong but I actually did this career so that I would be able to stand up to you. I like racing but after my career I totally fell in love!" Parker said.