Chapter 7 : Clouds

x Z a y n x

I grabbed my coat and ran through the rain and into my car, My eyes were blurry and rain was dripping down my hair. I fastened quickly and impatiently and zoomed off the driveway. I turned and zoomed past cars trying to catch up with Natalie. One day , she'll be thanking me and hopefully, one day god can give me a sign on why I care about this girl so much , I've only known her for a few days. But for some reason, she makes this connection with me that no other girl has. I couldn't let her leave. Not now.

As soon as I was a few miles away from Natalie, my car started to make some funny noise I groaned. "Oh god no" I yelled. Just then the car stopped. I kept trying to start it.

" Fu*k !! " I yelled and ran out of the car. If I couldn't get to her in the car, I'll run.

x C o u r t n e y x

"Have you tried texting her?" Niall asked

I nodded. "Yes,she won't answer." I sighed .

"Try calling her instead" Harry suggested.

" Who would have known such a beautiful soul would feel this horrible ?." Harry added with a sigh.

I give Harry and odd look and I put the phone to my ear.

"Is she answering?" Louis asked in eager.

"Shhhhh!" I said. "I'll put it on speaker," I whispered. I pressed speaker on my iPhone and held it out.

"Hello?" She answers in a flat , yet irritated tone. I smiled in surprise. "Natalie?" I asked.

"Yeah,what do you want Courtney?" she asked.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the airport." she mumbled.

"What are you doing there?" I yelled. " Get home now dip shit !"

"Courtney,you don't understand why, did you even read the note?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I read the note and so did Zayn!"I yelled.

I could hear her sigh through the phone.

"Well good. At least he knows. I'm sick of this same bullshit over and over , if he doesn't want to be a father , then fu*k I don't wanna be his daughter ." She complained .

I shook my head like she was crazy. "Are you crazy?" I yelled. "No , he's worried sick about you , Get in your damn car and come home!"

"Well he'll understand , I'm not seeing him anymore , screw that ." She mumbled. I smacked my palm on my head. Liam took my wrist and put the phone towards his mouth.

"Natalie, are you sure this is how you wanna end it, what about what a great time we've had in the last few days , I mean you and Zayn were just starting to spark!?" Liam asked.

"Meh , he'll get over it ." Harry blurted.
we all shot him a look .

"What !?" He shrugged his shoulders .

Louis shook his head slightly chuckling .

I could hear her sigh. "Yes Liam , Just stay where you are , I hope my dad can help at least you guys with what you wanna do."

"Natalie please listen--"

"No. I have to go okay?"

"Natalie!" I yelled. "Zayn is after you and--"
Just then my iPhone said call ended. I put my phone down and glared.

"She doesn't wanna come home to see us anymore?" Louis asked.

" Louis of course not ! Natalie just going through something right now , you guys just kinda walked in on a bad time Yenno ?" I asked.

He sighed with a nod .

"Zayn said he'd look after her . I knew this was too soon. He couldn't. Someone else probably could." Harry whisper sighed, we were ignoring Harry's weird comment.

x Z a y n x

I ran into the airport and through the door, pushing and bumping into people. "Natalie!" I yelled. I looked up at the Flight times.

NEW YORK: 3:30 Pm.

I looked at my watch and gasped. it was already 3:10.

"Natalie!" I shouted. I ran through the airport . I found the gate that leads to her plane

I was losing breath. I finally made it and looked out the window. I turned and also noticed the Pilot closing the gate.

"No Natalie no!" I yelled. I ran to the front desk.

"I need you to stop that plane!" I shouted. She sighed. "Sorry sir, once the plane is ready it can't be stopped."

"Look, Lady, I got my girlfriend in there- well we just became boyfriend and girlfriend , and she's about to make a move she knows she will regret!" I cried.

She sighed. "I'm sorry, once the plane takes off it can't just come back." She sighed. I looked out the window and noticed it fly.

"Please, M'am you don't understand!" I shouted. She sighed.

"Sir, you need to calm down." She says. I sighed and rolled my eyes. " Dumb bitch . " I whispered . I turned around and sighed . Then I turned back to her .
"Is there any way we can just send her off the plane?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Sir, that plane is leaving when it needs to , she can't." She added. I sighed.

"And anyways the plane already took off." She says irritated .My eyes popped out.

"Oh, my f*ck ...No!" I called. I ran to the window and looked as her plane flew away. My head was pounding along with my heart racing at the speed of lighting bolts. I smacked my fist on the cold glass window and turned my back and leaned on it and put my face in my hands.

She's gone. I fuc*ing missed her by a millisecond.

Just then my phone rang. I picked it up and answered eagerly . Just then the voice disappointed me .

"Hello?" I groaned and put my hand on my face.

"Zayn its Courtney,Did you get Natalie?" Courtney asked eagerly .

"No." I sighed . " I fuc*ing missed it by a minute ," I growled.

I could hear gasps. "No?" She asked.

I turned and looked out the window.

"She's gone. It's too late." I leaned my head against the glass window.

She's have been through so much bullshit from everyone, she never has a chance to speak.And to make sure I'm happy.. which I clearly don't know how I'll be but... she didn't wanna talk about it. Who knew that a smile can be just one huge ass cover up for a broken heart . I need to save her life. I wanna protect her. I don't know how the frick I could care for someone as much in such a little time... Frick hours , seconds , minutes , if you care about someone , you care . It's not a timeline .

But how can I chase her now ?

_____________________________________________________________