Chapter 10: A Beautiful Blonde

Start from the beginning

Dad and I looked at each other. "Your mom-"

"She doesn't know..." I whispered understanding his earlier actions. I stood there surprised, dad never hid anything from mom.

"I want your mom to be happy. She really wants to see you married off sometime. I want to see you get married and I want to see the end of the reputation you've been building yourself." Dad whispered.

"It's time! You had your time to choose. You didn't and so I'm choosing for you now! Now think about a believable story for your mother!" My father commanded.

I bit myself and stood in anger while looking at my father.

"I was just about to ask her name and you except me to fool mom?" I said through gritted teeth.

My father shook his head.

"I'll leave it up to you unless you don't want the company..."

Dad turned his back and went to open the door. "Tomorrow be ready we are going to Monroe's house and the paparazzi's will be there. I still have to talk to Scarlett's father, prepare other things. " My father said. Dad opened the door and left.

I closed my eyes trying to control the anger. I would get marry... To her...

A gold digger for sure. I groaned.

If she was like Marisa I could have her at my feet, she'd do anything. That's what I tried telling myself to make myself feel better. I smiled back at myself it's not like I would leave my old ways out.

Anything for my mom to be happy.

As soon as I was sure my parents had left I got to work. Today I had someone give a presentation.

Let's see who I fired today, I wasn't the best for nothing.

I sat at the meeting room.

There was tension, everyone was scared to even breathe. I looked at the man in front of me he seemed nervous.

" You're fired." I said and stood up.

Everyone gasped, and the man turned paled, he looked like he could pass out any moment.

"Why?" He asked and started to follow me out.

" Don't, Don't. " My secretary whispered to him.

And that's how I decided to end my day.

I was bored, to bad my best friend hadn't come to work. I needed to talk to him about this.

I went down to my car while everyone looked somewhere else and didn't dare to look me in the eye.... That's how I liked it.

I got to my car and decided I needed a drink and a good fuck.

I still needed a good story us to how I met my fiancée. I groaned and grabbed my hair in frustration.

I ended up in Donni's bar it was the best in New York. Best drinks and they weren't expensive, not that I cared anyway.

I parked next to a motorcycle. It was kind of pretty who ever bought it seemed to have money.

The guy who rode it seemed to like speed. I stared at it in awe. I didn't know much about motorcycles, but I knew when one held speed.

I shrugged and went in.

I soon had bimbos and girls surround me.

Which one should I pick, I thought.

I saw a beautiful black hair girl, with lots of makeup and tits squeezing out of her dress.

I licked my lips and grabbed her ass.

She moaned.

She held onto my arm and led me to the VIP zone, it was upstairs she took me to a couch where a table was at and sat in my lap and started to kiss my neck.

While she did that my eyes looked around.

There were some strippers dancing as well as the others.

I looked over at the tables and people drinking, some men kept stealing glances at the bar and I turned to where they were looking in curiosity.

That's when my eyes landed on a blonde girl who was at the bar area, she looked very hot, she had her straight blond hair that seemed to be really soft and messy ponytail. I was guessing it was natural.

She had a black dress that hugged her body to perfection. I could see her back and her ass seemed to be perfect, she had curves in all the right places. Her back was exposed, and her skin seemed so flawless.

I ached to touch it.

She had a small waist waiting for me to hug it.

To my luck she turned around.

I let my eyes linger over her body.

Her hips were perfect, you could see perfect curves, I could perfectly trace her body. My eyes moved to her legs...beautiful if only she had worn a shorter dress, I thought.

I felt my dick twitch.

My eyes moved to her chest area, perfect. I couldn't see her cleavage, but she seemed to have the right size, they looked perfectly round.

Her body looked so fuckable.

The only thing left was her face, I looked up and hell the hottest and sexiest women I've ever seen sat on the stool looking perfect.

To my surprise she was looking straight at me. She had piercing dark green eyes, with beautiful eyebrows. To my surprise she wore no makeup.

She had a drink in her hand probably vodka.

I could see some glasses around her.

She seemed to have taken a few drinks.

The black-haired girl started kissing my lips and I kissed her back, I bit her lip and she gasped.

I made my tongue get inside her mouth and I grabbed her ass again.

The blonde kept looking at me and then at the girl.

She then turned back around to keep drinking. The bartender turned towards her and she seemed to be talking to him.

I turned towards the men and I could now understand why they were looking at her.

I felt jealously.

What???? Me jealous?

Suddenly I didn't want the black-haired girl I wanted the blonde.

The idea of fucking her senseless drove me wild.

I knew who I wanted to lock in my room and fuck all night and I never ever thought of bringing someone over to my house, that's how much I desired her.

I was willing to buy her a house just to let me have her body lying under me while she moaned my name out, with that beautiful mouth of hers.

I stood up and pulled out a hundred dollar and threw it at the girl.

I ignored her calls and descended the stairs towards her.