Chapter 1

Clary POV
Today was the first day of school or should I say prison in my last school I was the school player and every guy melted as soon as they saw me it was funny how I had that effect on them. I had to transfer to my new school cause my mum got a work transfer to Brooklyn from Toronto but the best thing out of moving is that I will see my best friend ever. You might be wondering how we're best friends if we don't even live in the same country and we're best friends well we are both from the same modeling agency that's right I am a model. The thing is that she has two brothers and she said that I will meet them today. I decided to wear

Without the sweater instead wear a leather jacket instead of wearing those shoes I wear 5 inch heels and I don't wear a belt

**skip to school**
When I walk through the door of the school guys are eyeing me up and down and girls are looking at me with jealousy in their eyes all I could do is smirk and I saw izzy standing with two guys who I'm guessing are her brothers one looks a lot like her mother and the other looks really hot but their is no way I will fall for him. I approach them and izzy hugs me so tight I'm surprised I wasn't dead. Goldilocks locks at me surprised he asked if he had saw me some where before and I said I didn't think so but then he said he remembered seeing me on multiple magazine covers he smirked at me thinking that I would melt at the sight of it but instead I smirked back and winked at him he looked taken aback but just smirked again. Izzy was just trying not to laugh but epically failing Alec whose name I just found out chuckled at this and left when his boyfriend came over. Izzy's boyfriend Simon came over and they left after they made out for like five minutes that left me with Goldilocks he asked my name I told him it was clary and he said his was jace. We talked for a while and then headed to class since we had the same schedule when we got to class Izzy sat next to me and we began talking about modeling and then jace sat next to me and was flirting with me trying to seduce me but it wasn't working so to shut him up I made out with him for Luke 5 mins and when I pulled away I smirked at him and he winked at me and I began talking to Izzy like nothing happened and she just laughed and we continued talking.