ten

It felt like all my burdens were lifted up. The arrows that stabbed me right to my heart was taken out just by his words, his voice, his hug. Him.

It's so nice to know that another part of me is back. My bestfriend is back.

With a happy heart, I can finally sleep without the urge of crying. I've been living like this for not so long, crying every night. But why does it feel like he's been away from me for too long?

I shook my head, ignoring my thoughts. Maybe I should forget about it, what's important is we are now okay.

Now that I think about it, what they're saying is true. You'll only know the value of one if you lose them. It's because we always set our minds thinking that person will stay because he's been here since forever, but we should not take that for granted because people leave.

People leave, but a very few comes back.

It's 3a.m., Abby! I should be asleep by now but what the heck am I thinking?

The next morning, a call from Minho woke me up. He asked me if I could go to their practice since it's been awhile already when I last went there. 

It might be a good chance to ask them their debut date. Sigh, their fans are going insane because of this drought! I will also bring paper and pen to get their autographs, even though they've been through fansigns already, I still want to get their autographs before they debut. I feel like it's very soon!

It's already 7 in the morning, but since I slept late I feel so tired. I literally had to fight the magnetic force of my loving bed. I'll miss you, bed. See you later.

When I went down after taking a shower and preparing, I saw my mom preparing lunchboxes. 

"Oh, you're awake. I prepared these for the boys, tell them to eat well." she said as soon as she saw me walking towards her.

"Arasseo, eomoni. But why is there eleven?" I asked, because originally it was just ten.

"You should give it to Bambam." she replied and looked at me as if I was an alien.

B-bambam... he's back?

She put her hands to cover her mouth, "Don't tell me you didn't know he's here already?" 

I forced a laugh. "Don't worry, I won't tell him that you accidentally told me."

When she was done, she decided to drop me off to the building.

"Komapta, eomma." I kissed her cheek before hopping out.

My hands are sweating. I'm nervous but I'm so happy that I'll be seeing Bambam. 

I missed him so much.

I decided to go to Stray Kids' practice room first.

All of them we're practicing a dance, which I think is their debut song because they immediately stopped when I entered.

"Noona!!" Jeongin walked to me, and welcomed me with a hug.

"Waaah~ is this for us?" he asked looking at the two paper bags I'm holding.

I nodded, and he flashed his braces with a smile.

Oh my! Can someone out there trend #ProtectJeonginAtAllCosts? He's too pure for this world.

"Pabo. You should help her carry, Jeongin-ah..." Hyunjin scolded Jeongin and helped me carry the paperbags.

"K-kamsahamnida, Hyunjin." I said, stuttering.

He's so handsome. Being this handsome should be illegal!

Wow, really now? Abby, you have a boyfriend!