Stay away Chapter 7

It's been a week since I got my new job. Since that creep, George made his move. I've managed to avoid him and he mostly doesn't bother me except some gross stares, I know Loki can tell something is bothering me but he's respected my privacy and not pushed too hard. I'm packing up my stuff when I hear footsteps behind me. Picking up my bag I turn around, George. "Hey (y/n), I was wondering if you thought about my offer from last week." He winks. I smile nervously, "I'm sorry George, you seem nice and all" Lie "But I told you, I have a boyfriend." I hope that's enough to get him to leave me alone. He frowns, "Come on (y/n)! Lighten up! He doesn't have to know!" He's blocking the exit and it's only us here. "George please, I have a doctor's appointment and I can't be late," I say, trying to push past him. He grabs my arm, "Ok, ok, but don't think I'm going to give up!" He smiles and I suppress a shudder.

Once I'm home I push past Loki and drop my stuff on the white wicker chair in my room. I sit on the fluffy (f/c) bedsheets and put my head in my hands. Loki walks in and stands in front of me, "(f/n) (m/n) (l/n) I know something is wrong and if you don't tell me immediately then I'll make you." I snort and roll my eyes, looking up at him, "What are you gonna do? Torture me." "No," he replies, "I'll annoy you." Little out of character but WHATEVER

"OK" I yell, throwing a pillow at him, "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG." For the past two hours, peacocks have been appearing in my room, when I read the pages appear blank and random scribbles run across them, and any electronic I go on Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows comes on screen and runs on a loop. I sit up and the peacocks disappear and I know my electronics and books are normal. Loki appears on the bed next to me, "Love, what had been plaguing you so much this past week? Is it the new job?" I could lie to him, but of course, he would know, plus I need someone to talk to. I sigh, "There's this guy at my work, he keeps hitting on me even though I told him I have a boyfriend and I'm scared he's going to try something. He's probably nothing. Just a normal office creep that won't actually harm me. But the problem is he's my boss and I can't complain to management without losing my job. And I NEED this job." I look over at Loki and he looks furious. "Who is he?" Loki asks, in a cold, hard tone, "Where is he? I'll kill him." "Loki no," I sigh, this is why I didn't want to tell him, "You're overreacting. If you kill him there will be an investigation. Plus you can't kill every piece of shit in the world." "I will kill the investigators. I will kill everyone I have too." Loki's starting to scare me. "Loki please, I'm begging you, DROP IT." Loki looks at me, "Fine," He says in a strangely flat tone, "I'll 'drop it'" I have a feeling this isn't the end.

Today at work has been hell, I have way more work than usual so I'll have to stay overtime. Every time I get up to do something George brushes against me. Even when I'm sitting at my desk he hovers by, watching me work.

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND ATTEMPTED RAPE

It's 9:00 at night, and I finally finished all my work. Loki is probably freaking out, I wish I got him a phone. "So, (y/n)," Ug it's George, "Do you live with your 'boyfriend'," Wait, does he not believe I have a boyfriend? "Um, ya, actually I do," I reply, picking up my stuff. He snorts, "Do you happen to have any pictures of your 'boyfriend'?" I blanch, I can't exactly show him a picture of Loki. And I can't just download a picture he can google, "He's- He's camera shy." I manage to stutter out, God, this sound so fake. George bends over laughing, "Oh that's hilarious," He says, pretending to wipe tears from his eyes, "It's obvious you don't have a boyfriend. Stop being a bitch and a tease." I gulp, "I do, I swear, George it's getting really late I need to go." All of a sudden he slaps me, "STOP LYING TO ME BITCH." He yells in my face, spittle flying. Oh god. Oh god. It's obvious he knows I won't date him now so what's his plan? He wouldn't-He couldn't- God I hope he doesn't. I put my hand to my cheek, "George I need to leave!" I say trying to push past me, once I get out I'm calling the police. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BITCH" George yells at me, grabbing my arm and forcing me to face him. My heart is pounding, I'm holding back tears. Does he know how scared I am? "Let-Let me go, George!" I try and pull away and with my free hand I fumble for my phone in my pocket, I grab it and click the off button five times, trying to call 911. Fun safety fact!!! Before I can swipe the thing on the screen George grabs my phone and throws it across the room, oh no. At this point, I'm crying, "Let-Let me g-go Geo-George! I turn around and start clawing at his arm with my free hand. He grabs my arm, "Like I said, you're not going anywhere, bitch." He growls in my ear, George drags me to his office shoving me inside and locking the door, I glance around, looking for something to defend myself with.

He turns towards me, "(y/n), (y/n), (y/n), you really should've just accepted my date." I grab the lamp off the desk, "Stay-Stay away George!" He laughs and grabs it out of my hand, throwing it to the corner of the small room, I consider jumping out the window, the problem is, it's sealed and now I don't have anything strong enough to break it. Wait, my eyes dart to the black office chair, in one swift movement I grab it and throw it through the window, shattering it. It must've been the adrenaline. I jump out but before I can get far George grabs my arm, climbing out the window, "You know I can't let you go. You'll run off to the police." I try and wrench my arm away from him and let out a scream, suddenly his hand covers my mouth. I bite his hand and yell at the top of my lungs, "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" "Bitch!" He yells at me, waving blood off his hand, "Shut UP!" He slaps me as hard as he can across the face.

Suddenly, a figure at the end of the alley starts running towards me, when he gets closer I see his outfit and face, Loki? He runs towards George and punches him the face. The force of the punch makes him let go of me and he flys into the wall. "Don't. Touch. Her." Loki advances towards him, about to stab him with one of his signature stabby knife things.

" Loki advances towards him, about to stab him with one of his signature stabby knife things

When a glowing light appears, just like that, Loki's gone.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey this is the last chapter. I know! I'm sorry! But don't worry! I WILL be writing a second book! ....After Infinity War. I'm sorry! I need to know what's going to happen! I hope you enjoyed, PLEASE leave comments and if you want, vote! Love y'all!