What have you done Chapter 2

I'm still sitting on my bed crying. My knees are tucked into my arms. Loki is still standing there with a slightly less confident grin. "Ya-Ya I believe you," I say wiping my eyes. "What was that?" Before he can answer I do, "An illusion to prove you're real. But why that? Couldn't you have just made the room spin or something?" He shrugs, "You were annoying me, mortal."
          I grind my teeth "Well now I think I know how you got here. " "How, mortal?" It's a good thing I watch a lot of Doctor Who. "I think you fell through a crack in space and time. It's just a theory but hey." I shrug "It's what we got." "Hm." He says "What?" I reply, annoyed I had to deal with this assbutt. "Oh nothing, you're smart for a mortal" There's that mischievous grin again. I had a crush on him in the movies but he's a jerk in real life. Still, he's really hot.
          "You're staring." He says, still smirking. "I'm just thinking about HOW MY NAME IS (Y/N)" "Ok, ok (y/n) calm down" he puts his hands up defensively still with that stupid, extremely hot, smirk. Ug I need to calm down he's just trying to irk me. I take a deep breath, "Well we have no idea how to get you home so till then I guess you're stuck here." Hey, the author here idk if Loki sleeps but Imma just say he does because GOOGLE IS FAILING ME *ahem* anyway back to the story. "I have a spare room you can sleep in I guess, but you CANNOT go outside without a disguise. Everyone would think you're Tom Hiddleston. He's the actor who plays you in the movies by the way and he's really famous."
          Loki smirks, uh oh, "Well he must be. He looks like me so he must be extremely handsome." I find myself blushing. Ug. "Ooooh, are you blushing darling?" His smirk stays plastered on his face. I could punch him. "Well come on I'll show you your room," I say annoyed. "You're lucky I'm letting you stay here. Pain in the ass" I mumble. "What was that dear?" Loki says, still trying to piss me off. "Give it a break," I say glancing back at him. "Well, here it is."
         It's just a plain white room with a dresser, tv, and green floral bedspread. It has a connecting bathroom though. I turn around and Loki's right there. I jump, embarrassed. "Oops. Did I scare you?" He laughs quietly and glides past me. "Dick" I mutter. "What was that?" He says. "I called you a dick," I say, louder. "Hmph. Mortal insults are so humorous." "Well, I'm gonna make some breakfast I guess. You're just getting cereal, I have student loans to pay and this isn't Asgard."
             I walk to the kitchen and pour cereal into two bowls. I set my bowl of cereal on the table and am going to give his to him because I don't want to sit by this asshole. I walk into the room and almost drop the bowl. It's completely changed.  I walk around and look. It's like 10 times bigger. The walls are a pale green. The Tv is gone and replaced with a big window. There's a chandelier and I can't even begin to describe it all. I hear a laugh and turn around to see Loki watching me. "I-um-I brought you some cereal" I mumble placing it on the table before quickly walking out. I'm embarrassed to be caught looking around his room. Well, it's my room but I kinda gave it to him. Ug.
        I walk into my room and look at the digital clock on my nightstand. 5:00 am. I have work in 3 hours. I'm the manager of the graphic design branch in this big company. I started a week ago and I can't be late. I get ready and eat my cereal. Still, two hours to go. I walk over to Loki's room. "Hey Loki I have to leave in 2 hours I'll be back by 5:00 tonight. Remember: don't leave the house you can find ways to entertain yourself. Or figure out how to get home." I sigh "Just don't take over the world please." Loki walks by and says "Fine. If you insist." Before winking at me.
                ~ 9 hours later~
      I walk up the path to my house, fingers crossed, "please not have started a fire, please not have started a fire." I mutter repeatedly until I reach the door. I take a deep breath before opening the first black grated metal door, I step in the little place in between and open the red wooden door.
      "Well, it doesn't look destroyed. Though it could be an illusion " I say aloud. "(y/n)" an annoying, familiar voice calls, "you're home!" Loki steps into my sitting room with a way to big grin on his face."    "What the hell did you do?" I say, annoyed. His brow furrows "Nothing little pet. I'm happy you're here to show me how to work these silly mortal contraptions" Loki says before dramatically draping himself over the couch. I sigh, it hasn't even been 24 hours but he's already a major pain in the ass. "Fine. What do you need help with?" I finally reply. "Good. Follow me." the king of nothing replies. I'm sorry I had to
       "Well, first there's this." He says pointing at the tv that has reappeared. He holds up the remote. "(y/n), How do you use this contraption?" I raise an eyebrow, he used my name. He sees the small smirk on my face and smirks as well, "What would you rather me call you? Darling, peasant, mortal, insignificant ant, pet, love, I could go on." He says smiling. "No-no (y/n) will do," I say, flabbergasted.
       "Good. Now show me how it works.... (y/n)" He says winking. I know it means nothing he's just trying to fluster me. "Yo girl keep it together" I mutter. I take the remote from his hand, "You see, you press this button to turn it on" I say dramatically pressing the on button. "You press THIS button to change the channel." The channel is currently on Spanish soccer. Or football for all you non-Americans. "And THIS button to turn up the volume!" "Now, you just press the on  button to turn it back off." I hand the remote back to Loki and our hand's brush, I shiver and he notices. A small smirk appears on his face but thankfully he says nothing.
        "Next THIS infernal machine!" Says Loki, dramatically gesturing at the smoking pile of metal that used to be my toaster. God fucking dammit. I put my hands on my head and rub my temples. "Well, once I buy a new one," I say, shooting a glare at the god of mischief and melted toasters, "I will teach you how to use it."    "Hmph." is all Loki says in reply.
     "If that's all, I'm going to hang out in my room."  I walk into my room and collapse onto my pastel blue comforter and bury my face in a matching pillow. Today was exhausting, Loki walks in after me. "What the hell do you want?" I mumble into my pillow, just loud enough for him to hear. "I'm bored mortal, entertain me."

Ooooooh will it get smutty in the next chapter? Nah. Sorry. Anyway, I hope this is long enough! Please leave helpful hints and forgive me if I misspell stuff I'm typing on my phone and Grammarly changed it so I keep making mistakes. Though Grammarly is helpful. Anyway bye! Love Y'all!!