Loki Chapter 1

Warning: cussing all throughout this story, not just this chapter
         I sit up in my bed, confused at why I'm awake. I glance at my digital clock: 3 am. Then why am I so awake? I go to turn on the light but then I freeze, there's a dark figure standing in my room looking at me. "Mortal! What witchery is this?!" I freeze. Why does that voice sound familiar? I slowly reach behind me and grab my wooden bat from between the bed frame and mattress. Quickly I swing it at the stranger in my room but he grabs it and before I can move I have a dagger at my throat.
         "Mortal," I hear him say, "if you do not answer me I will slit your throat." He's audibly annoyed. "Ok first of all my name is (y/n) so stop calling me mortal. As if you're not. Secondly, you're the one in my house! And if you don't let me go I'll scream until the neighbors hear!" I say. "Fine just at least let me turn on the light." After a moment he let's go of my wrist and quickly grabs my bat. Damn this guy is fast. I reach over and pull the chain. I freeze. "Ok what the actual fuck." He looks exactly like Loki! Or at least the actor that plays him, Tom Hiddleston. He even has the whole Loki outfit! "Wow, how many plastic surgeries did that take?" I say sarcastically. "What?" He says confused, "Mortal I demand you send me back at once."
              "Ok, once again, my name is (Y/N). Also, you're the one who broke in!" I retaliate. "Hm. Do you really not have a clue? You're as stupid as you look." this asshole continues, "I am Loki, and you, somehow, have transported me here. So stop playing games." "Listen bud" I reply "All I know is you're some lunatic he broke in my house dressed as everyone's favorite misunderstood villain, Loki. And breaking news asshat, Loki's a fictional character." I finish, crossing my arms. He smirks and I get worried, "I am not fictional. Or have you forgotten about New York so quickly?" "New York?" I say "Do you mean how in one of the movies the FICTIONAL CHARACTER Loki almost destroys it? Honestly, I've heard of obsessed fans, but damn."
            For a second I see a flicker of confusion cross his face before 'Loki' regains his cool. "Mortal, There are certainly no movies about me." Mr. Crazy replies. "Well, not about YOU, about the fictional character Loki. Well not about him. About Thor and the Avengers but Loki is the villain." At the mention of Thor, his face darkens. "You do not believe I am the true Loki?" He says with a mischievous smirk and an evil glint in his eye. (CRINGE IM SORRY) I start to get worried.    "N-no." I shakily reply. God dammit (y/n) keep it together.
           His smirk widens as I find the room turn to dust and the city burns around me. I cover my mouth and tears stream down my face as I see my friends screaming for help before a building collapses on them. All that disappears and I'm back in my room. Loki smirking and me sitting on my bed. "What-What the HELL did you do?!" I manage to choke out through tears. He frowns then smiles, "Now do you believe me, mortal?"
Hey guys! I mean it's not like anyone will read this but hey! I don't know the normal amount of words in a chapter so please tell me!!!!! Sorry for how short the chapter is I didn't know how long to make it and since I already started the next one I don't want to have to change it!!! (also I'm lazy love ya bye)