What will happen next? Chapter 5

~6 days after the supermarket~
                  I'm just sitting on the couch watching (f/s) when Loki walks in. It's around 9:00 pm. "Hey (y/n)." I look at him. "Hey, Loki." "So... Do you want to watch another movie?" He says hopefully. "Duh!" I laugh. "Oooooh how about Spiderman: Homecoming. It's important to know about the Super Heroes in your life." I don't mention if he ever gets back. I don't know if I want him to. He shrugs and sits next to me. I flip the movie on.
            About halfway through I get kinda tired. I don't really realize but I'm laying my head on Loki's lap. I glance at his face and he doesn't look angry, just surprised. I close my eyes and feel him playing with my hair. This goes on until the movie ends and I fall asleep.
I wake up the next morning expecting to just be laying on the couch by myself. To my surprise, I feel Loki's arms wrapped around me. I realize he's awake because when I turn my head to look at him he smiles and looks at me with those green eyes. He's wearing one of the green t-shirts I bought with some black jeans. I'm still wearing my PJs from last night.
                "Good Morning (y/n)," Loki says with a smile still on his lips. "Oh-um h-hey good morning Loki," I say sitting up. I'm blushing so much. "What's wrong little pet?" Loki says furrowing his brow. He's playing dumb you can see it in his eyes. I want to smack him and kiss him at the same time. "Oh-um nothing" I mumble. "What was that darling?" Loki says, a smile playing on his lips. "Nothing," I say louder walking out. I glance back and see him look confused.
                "(y/n)" He says following me into the kitchen. "(Y/N)" he says louder grabbing my arm. "What?!" I snap pulling my arm away. He looks hurt. "(y/n) are you mad at me for something?" I look away. "It's not you Loki... It's just. I don't know I like you ok?" He smiles "Is that all?" He puts his arm around my waist.
~Smut Warning~
"Well I like you too (y/n)" He says before kissing you. I kiss him back and he pushes me against the kitchen counter. I put my legs around his waist and whisper in his ear "Wanna go in your room?" He smirks and teleports us there. I didn't know he could do that. Wow. He presses me against the bed and starts kissing my neck. I let out a small moan and I feel him smile against me. He pulls off my shirt and starts kissing down my chest. I let out another moan. I pull off his green shirt and run my fingers along his well-toned chest. Wow. I'm not wearing a braw and he kisses around my nipple. I let out a soft moan. I glance up at him to see him smirk.
"Do you like that?" He whispers in my ear.
I'M SORRY TO RUIN THE MOMENT BUT I MISSPELLED EAR AND IT AUTO CORRECTED TO DAD HELP ME
All I can do is nod. He agonizingly slow unbuttons and unzips his jeans before pulling my monkey PJ bottoms off. They land next to my tie-dye shirt. I'm completely naked but he still had green boxers on. I can't help but chuckle. He sure loves green. "What?" He says confused. "Nothing." I smile. "Just never thought this would happen." He smirks. I put my arms around his neck and continue to kiss him. We move onto the bed and Loki kicks off his underwear. With a twinkle in his eye, Loki starts kissing up my stomach and over my breast. "Hey (y/n)?' he whispers in my ear. "Ya?" I reply breathlessly, "are you sure you want to do this?" I glance down and notice he's wearing a condom. Not gonna question it. I smile at him and say, "yes"
~Smut over~
I don't really want to type that out cause it makes me uncomfortable but feel free to use your imagination!
I wake up in Loki's arms our limbs a tangled mess. I check the clock. It's around 12:00 pm. Hey, Loki," I whisper softly. "Hm?" he opens his eyes and we untangle. "Good afternoon Loki," I say kissing him softly. I can feel him smile. "Want some lunch?" I say softly. He smiles and stretches, "yep." I get up and pull back on my PJs. I make us some sandwiches. After we eat I tell Loki I'm going to shower.
                 I step into the warm shower and don't bother to lock the bathroom. After 5 minutes a hear the door open and Loki steps in with him. His arms wrap around my waist and I turn around to kiss him. I shove him gently. "I have to shower," I tell him playfully. "So do I." He smirks. "Can't you just magic yourself clean?" I ask him. "Well, yea but it's not as fun." He says kissing me.
              About an hour later we fall into my bed together and just cuddle. I can tell Loki is uncomfortable with this whole "being nice" thing.  I stroke his arm and whisper in his ear, "I think I love you." I look at Loki and he looks to be in shock. He jumps out of my bed and as he walks into his room I hear him mumble "I have to go."  No shit Sherlock.
           I put my face in my hands. "(y/n) what have you done?" I stay there silently crying for a few minutes before I hear a quiet knock on the door. I wipe my eyes, determined to show Loki he didn't get to me. "Come in" I call out clearing my throat. Loki walks in, "Hey (y/n) I- Have you been crying?" He looks concerned. "What? No." I say crossing my arms and looking away. I know it's childish but I don't know what else to do. He scoffs, "You do realize I'm the god of lies, right?" I smile slightly, "Can we just, ignore the thing I said earlier?" "What: I love you?" Loki says, with a smirk. "Hey!" I point out, "I said I THINK I love you." I'm blushing. "Well, (y/n), I might love you too." I try not to show my surprise.
        Loki wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me off the bed. I run my hands through his long, black hair. God, he's sexy. I kiss him and, well, we have some fun.
~Midnight~
    I glance at the clock. Shit, I really need to fix my sleep schedule. Eh, maybe later. I climb out of bed careful not to wake Loki up. I go downstairs to catch up on some Supernatural. I've been so busy babysitting Loki I haven't had time to watch the latest episodes. Just as I am all caught up Loki comes down to the living room.
       "What're you doing up?" I ask him. He chuckles, "I could ask you the same thing."
Guys, I just realized it's Monday 1 am in this oops.
     I smile. "So what does the silly mortal find entertaining today?" He asks teasingly. "Supernatural. And this is an emotionally traumatizing episode that I have to wait a week to resolve!" I say with a fake smile and thumbs up. Loki furrows his brow, "Let me see." "Nope," I say quickly clicking away "Spoilers"

Ok, I didn't know how to end this so I know it's boring but I noticed I have readers! Cool! Please leave reviews and comments cause that would be the coolest... Ok Bye