Chapter 17

The following night, I had the weirdest dream I've had in a long while. It brought my mind back to the sex objects that Kate bought us earlier. Well, I'm not saying I didn't like the dream... In fact, my lower region fed off of it.

   ~ Sexual Themes Ahead! ~

   Harvey writhed below me, breathing ragged and face holding a blush to it. "Ashton," he moaned, his hand grasping at the sheets below us. Two of my fingers were buried inside of him, all the way down to the knuckle.

   "Ah.. Oh my God..." he gasped, arching his back forwards and off of the bed. I looked down to see that he was slowly stroking his exposed shaft. Good thing I had a free hand. I used said free hand to remove his hand from his shaft and replaced it with mine.

   "Ah! F-Fuck, Ash-- Asshhh.." he pressed, bucking his hips into the air. I grinned, biting my lip to stifle it a little. I loved his reactions...

   ___

   The following day, I couldn't get that vivid dream out of my head. All throughout college classes, I kept having to apologize to the professors because I wasn't paying them enough attention.

   I now stood behind the cash register, calculating the prices from my earlier customers. Harvey was beside me, only on the other side of the counter. He was leaning back against the rough edge of the counter, a light coffee raised to his lips.

   I had my eyes locked onto him, my hands now resting at the cash register. Harvey was scrolling through some sort of social media, viewing pictures of rescue dogs, playing ferrets and even sleeping kittens. He sipped at his evening coffee as I looked over his shoulder.

   "Who's that?" I asked, pointing to a picture of a smiling woman with a parakeet that was perched onto her finger. Harvey jumped, obviously startled by my sudden inquiry. He just turned his head to me and laughed.

   "She's one of my co-workers. Her name is Maxine."

   I nodded and quickly exited through the half-door. I turned to Harvey, finding that his eyes have been tracking me ever since I grabbed his attention. "Baby," I muttered, my legs moving myself forward. Soon enough, I was standing in front of him, our legs barely brushing.

   "Yeah? Wh-What is it..?" he asked, eyeing me as I inched closer. He gave me a suspicious look as a large blush covered right below his Hazel eyes.

   "Ah, w-we're in public!" he whispered, noticing my travelling hand. Said hand was sliding up the side of his right thigh. Good thing we didn't have any customers at this time... Today the café closed early but the employees stayed late so that they could clean up.

   Everyone except Kate, Chelsea and I left the café already. Chelsea was cleaning the front windows, Kate was replacing the stale sweets with fresh ones and I was here, fondling Harvey's clothing behind their backs.

   "Yeah, and there's nobody here to see except my co-workers."

   "Ahem! We have ears, you know!" Kate yelled from behind my boyfriend. I looked at her with a scowl before I turned back to a flustered Harvey. I leaned down and aligned my lips with his ear.

   "Just ignore her." I whispered.

   "Look, you two... I don't mind if you get intimate but please do it somewhere private. Besides, if you do it here, it'll reek of sex in the morning and the customers will probably leave." Chelsea told us softly, turning to the bucket of soapy water on the ground. She dipped her cleaning tool into the bucket and shook it a few times to get the access water off of the sponge part.

   She then turned around to the window and continued cleaning it. Her long blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail and her long sleeves were rolled up to expose some wristbands that said "LOVE" and "PEACE" on them.

   Harvey's hand grasped at my forearm, making me whirl my head back to him. His face was screwed into a look of vulnerability. I laughed, using one arm to lift his chin. He only hesitantly glanced at me and my brain suddenly remembered the dream I had last night.

   This was my chance to kiss him. I did just that, giving him a quick smooch on the lips. The soft, damp sound of our lips parting is so mesmerising. So much so that I had to kiss him again to hear it once more.

   "Mm..." Harvey hummed, his chest pressing against mine. "Don't get too excited, you heard what that woman said.." he mumbled, his eyes staring into mine as my arms wrapped around his waist.

   "Then let's go home." I muttered, softly nibbling on his ear. He shivered, seeming to like that idea. He then gave me an impish giggle as my hands travelled down to his backside. I barely even realized the amused looks that Kate was shooting our way.

   "Horny bastards." Kate giggled, watching intensely as Harvey slightly squirmed in my hold. I looked back to him, ignoring Kate's disruptful comments. I moved downwards and opened my mouth. I latched onto Harvey's neck, softly sucking and rolling my tongue over the skin.

   "Nnh.." he whimpered, raising an arm to wrap around my back. "On second thought, yeah.. Let's go home..." he breathlessly decided, squeezing my shoulder.

   I pulled away from his neck and whispered, "Your place or mine?"

   "It doesn't matter.."

___
~Sexual Themes Ahead! ~

   "Ashton.. It'll be my first time if we..." Harvey trailed off with embarrassment, making me shiver as I pressed him against the front door to my house.

   "I know.. It's okay." I reassured him, my hands sliding down his waist. He bit his lip softly as I pressed the belly of my thumb into his hips. He looked up to me, hesitant. I moved my knee so that it was in between his legs.

   "Nnh.. H-Hey-- a-ah, what..." the protesting Harvey was cut off by my hand unzipping his well-fit jeans and dipping my hand into the space between the jeans and his briefs. By that, I could feel the bulge behind the thin fabric of his briefs.

   "Ah, ah... No-- ngh... Kh.." Harvey grunted and moaned softly, grasping at my upper arm and clawing at my shirt. My fingers moved against the bulge, causing him to close his legs.

   ___

   "W-Wait..." he mumbled, bucking his hips forward impishly. That's when we heard a faint buzzing from someone's pocket. It wasn't coming from me... I looked at Harvey quizzically, watching as he reached down and pulled out a vibrating phone. From what I saw, someone was calling him.

   He denied the caller and turned back to me. "S-Sorry.." he sighed, looking a little discouraged. I smiled softly and kissed him on the lips, hoping to cheer him up. When I pulled away from the kiss, I saw him smiling shyly.

   I guess that worked.

   End Of Chapter 17