Chapter 12

"H-Huh..." he breathed.

   "Well, in the beginning you said you didn't want to rush things, right? We just went into a steady relationship as boyfriends. You might feel a little scared or uncomfortable when it comes to something like this." I suggested, cocking my head to the side as I spoke.

   "So you're assuming what I'm feeling now?" he complained stubbornly. I just laughed and shook my head. Of course I wasn't doing that, I could just tell from his eyes! He was uncertain. I don't want to push him into something he doesn't want to do, that's all.

   "No, silly." I quietly sighed. "I just care about you and I want to make sure that when we do it, it'll be the right time." I felt him flinch and he suddenly wrapped his arms around my whole frame, squeezing tightly.

   He buried his head in my neck and tensed so that his grip on me was even tighter. "You don't have to pamper me you know... But thank you. At least you're considerate of the situation." he laughed, his warm breath fanning over the skin of my neck.

   "Oh, get out of here. Compared to you, I'm a disrespectful prick who doesn't know what common sense is." I groaned, causing him to laugh softly. I felt his body vibrate and convulse with laughter... It was honestly soothing me.

   "Yeah right... Just think yourself as lucky since you got to see me two days early." Harvey chuckled, his hands clenching my shirt weakly. I could tell he was growing sleepy again so I gently turned his body to the side and laid him down. I was about to let go of him when he tugged at my arm.

   "Sleep with me.." he mumbled, his sleepy half-lidded eyes gazing up to me. I had no choice but to take off my shoes and slip in the bed with him. "Take the tie out of your hair too.." he slurred his words slightly as he reached up to tug at the elastic tie holding my hair up into a short ponytail.

   His limber fingers fumbled with it for a bit until he managed to take it out of my black hair. "Go to sleep Harvey... It's probably midnight now." I whispered, leaning down and moving the hair from his face and kissing his forehead.

   "M'kay."

___

   I woke up the following morning unusually warm. It was like a small heat generator was attached to me. The warmth was incredibly high. I slowly opened my eyes and instantly found the source of the heat. It was just Harvey.

   He was snuggled close to me, head buried into my chest and hands loosely clutching at the front of my shirt. His warm breath fanned over my chest and the space in between us. It was soothing yet odd at the same time. I've never slept with anyone before..

   I moved so that my right arm draped over his side and my left arm propped my head up above his fluffy white pillow. When he's asleep, he seems so innocent and inoffensive but when he's awake, he's just stubborn. His stubborn side is pretty cute though.

   Usually he'd act feminine and shy in public. It's different when we're alone though, he's awfully pushy and standoff-ish. He can be a little confusing at times. I felt his leg move below the covers, rubbing against mine since our legs were tangled together.

   "Mmh.." he mumbled, stirring himself awake. He pushed away from me and opened his eyes in confusion. Once he found me to be laying here with him, it seemed like he relaxed a bit. "..Morning..." Harvey greeted groggily. I chuckled as I watched him draw near again.

   "Good morning, boyfriend." I smiled softly, instantly remembering that I didn't have college classes today because of a special occasion happening at the place. Yes! That means I can spend all day with Harvey if he's free. His face lit up with red and he whined quietly at my note.

   "Don't make me regret going out with you.." he grumbled, pushing away from me and stretching his arms out. His face scrunched up and relaxed again during his small stretch... Jeez, he's just so adorably stingy. I can't seem to pull myself away from him.

   "Fine, fine." I replied, rolling my eyes. My gave averted itself from him and to the blank wall. I faked out sulking until he realized what I was doing. He scoffed, obviously amused yet pitiful. As he leaned forward, our lips connected in a rather slow and endearing kiss.

 "Don't make that face... It doesn't suit you."

   I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Well, what suits me? Do tell." I requested, that previous smile finding its way back onto my face. His lips stretched into a smirk and, to my surprise, his hand travelled to my hair and pulled. "Ah," I barked out of shock.

   "That red on your face suits you." he noted the blush on my face from when he pulled my hair. I smiled and punched his arm playfully. How dare he do that!

   He leaned forward and buried his head in my chest. His fists weakly pounded against my chest, causing me to look at him with shock. "What's wrong?" I asked, watching him quickly look up to me. His face was a bright red.

   "That's the first time I've acted that way, look what you've done to me!" he whined, embarrassment etched into his tone of voice. "It's not because I'm tired - it's just that you're here and it makes me wanna'..." he sighed.

   "Want to...?" I pressed.

   "Ah, um... Well, ever since we talked about.." he stammered, trailing off and unable to continue his sentence. I knew where he was headed though. I might as well finish the statement since he's too embarrassed to do it.. Man, he's so cute.

   "Sex?"

   "Y-Yeah! It's.. It's all I can imagine when I see you now." he muttered, turning his head and glancing up to me shyly. "I'm... I'm excited to get it off my mind but I don't know how to." he finished, his face heating up even more.

   "Tell me what you want to do then. Your wish is my command, beautiful prince."

   End Of Chapter 12