“What wrong primrose?”  Kaylor stared at the carpet kicking her feet.

“Sunshine?” Kaylor felt her head being picked up by her chin. Zayn was there on the floor looking at her.

 “Why so glum? I thought you would be happy.”

“I am happy.” She whispered moving hair that had fallen onto her face.

 “That frown says otherwise,” he took his hands and moved the edges of her lips into a smile as he made a funny face which made her laugh.

“There’s that smile.” Kaylor reached to hug Zayn and knocked him over, “umph.”

“Whoops, sorry.” They both sat on the floor.

“I’m just a little nervous.” She whispered.

“Of meeting them?”

“Not really, I guess Niall’s got me all worked up.” Kaylor admitted playing with a thread from the carpet.

“I knew it.” Zayn whispered.

“What?”

“I knew you liked him.” Zayn smiled.

“Shush.” She blushed standing up. She looked down at her watch and starting heading out of her bedroom door.

“Gotta go Zayn, he’ll be here any minute.”

“Slow down! Aren’t you forgetting something?” Zayn smirked making her stare at him.

“Oh I almost forgot.” She went back in and hugged him tightly, “thank you Zayn.”

“You’re welcome but that’s not what I was talking about.” He hugged her back, laughed, and handed her her purse.

“Aha, pfft, I knew that.” Kaylor took it in her hands before heading downstairs waiting for Niall.

'

Niall had borrowed his father’s car. He wasn’t used to driving lately but he didn’t get his license for nothing. He was on his way to pick up Kaylor, as he drove he had one arm out the window and the music up and loud.

Out the back door, Goddamn, But I love her anyway, Miss Jackson.” Niall sung to the song; Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco. He pulled up to the house and before he could dial Kaylor’s number she was already coming out the house.

“Hey beautiful.” She smiled and got into the car putting her seatbelt on.

“What are you listening to?” Kaylor asked putting the music.

This is gospel for the fallen ones, Locked away in permanent slumber, Assembling their philosophies, From pieces of broken memories.” It was This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco.

“I love this song!” Kaylor and Niall jammed out to the music as they made their way to the Little Mix concert.

“Wish I knew back then, what I know now, wish I could somehow, go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.” This was their final song to close the concert up; Little Me.

“I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out, talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder, tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see,” They all sung in harmony.

“You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out, and know that right here, right now, you can be beautiful, wonderful, anything you wanna be,” Perrie was backing the girls up with the extra vocals making the song perfect.

“Little me.” Jade sung out the last note before all four girls bowed saying their thank you’s and heading off stage.

“That was awesome!” Kaylor yelled over the screaming of other girls.

“C’mon.” Niall grabbed Kaylor’s hand and led her through the crowd towards backstage.

“Passes?” The bodyguard asked and they pointed to their necks and he led them pass.

“Er-mah-gurd.” Kaylor whispered as she saw the four of them in their dressing room.

“Oh hello.” Leigh-Anne said waving at Kaylor and she instantly fangirled.

“Oh my god she just said hi to me. I’m going to faint. Is it hot in here?”

“Calm down, it’s just us.” Perrie giggled.

“That’s kinda why shes freaking out P.” Jessie said handing Kaylor a water bottle.

“Thank you.” She took a few gulps of it before calming down. Jade didn’t even bother to look up she just stayed fixated on her phone. Niall shrugged his shoulders and gave hugs and pecks on the cheeks to the three of them. Kaylor was confused if Jade was Niall’s girlfriend why was she treating him like that.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you guys, I’m a huge fan.” Kaylor couldn’t wipe the smile off of her face.

“Well, what would you like to know?” Perrie asked taking Kaylor’s hand leading her to the couch.

This is possibly the best day of my life, Kaylor thought to herself.

'

Harry was lying on the couch watching TV before his phone rang loudly on the coffee table. He looked at the caller ID; Liam's Mum. He slid the bar answering the call.

"Hello Mrs. Payne-o!"

"Harry?!" Her frantic voice came over the phone.

"Um, hello?" He pulled the phone double checking the caller ID. Her sobs were flooding the phone.

"What's wrong?" Harry sat up as if he she were right in front of him.

"It's Liam." 

"What happened." He asked sternly.

"He's gone! He walked out!" Harry looked at the clock it was nearly 11:30pm.

"I know where he went." Harry whispered.

"Oh please Harry! Find my boy! Make sure he's safe." Harry promised he would before hanging up grabbing his jacket heading out the house, making his way to the bridge in Fairmount Park. He could see a faint figure standing on top of the metal beams that was there to keep from falling off.

"Liam!" Harry ran to him.

"Liam! What are you doing!" He ran faster reaching his hand out trying to grab onto his jacket.