PurpleSky4

Name: Elisabeth

Username: PurpleSky4

State: QUEENSLAND!

Current Work(s): I'm A WHAT!?

Favourite Character (own): Macy Claude from I'm A WHAT!?

Favourite Character (others: Amelia from Looking After the Harrison Boys by The NerdyGuys who is also Australian, so track her down.

Where does your inspiration come from?: It comes from everyday life, music, other stories I read.

Is there any meaning behind your username?: Well my favourite colour is purple and I think a sky that is purple would be a sight to see, and my birth date and favourite number is 4.

Personal cure for writer’s block: Leave the story you've got writer's block on and go and work on a different story.

Tips on writing: Use the right grammar and punctuation as best/much as you can. I try, but fail sometimes.

Story Pet Hates: Ooh, jeez, um.. Macy Claude from I'm A WHAT!? hates rabbits. LOL

Clichés you avoid at all costs: I try my hardest to try to keep away from love stories that have the school player falling for the sweet, innocent girl.

Favourite authors/members/stories: One of my favourite writers on Wattpad is XxSkater2Girl16xX

Favourite Book (Excluding Wattpad): Do you mean off Wattpad? If so, I finished reading a story a little while ago called I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You. Long title, I know.

Must Read Authors (Excluding Wattpad): Ally Carter who is the writer of the book above (I'm not writing it again)

Hobbies: Dancing, writing, being crazy, being me, hanging out with friends and listening to music.

Favourite Food: Chocolate. Need I say more?

Favourite Song: At the moment, Knives and Pens - Black Veil Brides

Favourite Band: My current obsession is the band Black Veil Brides

Are you in a relationship? If so who and are they on Wattpad? I'm not in a relationship

AFL team: I don't have one

Other random things about you: I'm obsessed with SpongeBob SquarePants, hence my profile picture. Lol