Chapter 1: Departure

Suzuka's POV:

"See you!"

And with that, all three of us exit the stage. We were greeted by the crew for another job well done. Even if we've done this so many times, I still find it hella amazing that people love our songs.

We made our way to the dressing room and plopped our sweaty bodies on our chairs.

Yui sighed, "Golly, I'm beat."

Moa replied, "Yeah. Compared to Su-chan here, we did a lot more than her."

"Hey!"

We all laughed at that. We all went to our dressing room and changed back into our normal clothes. Su-metal needs to rest.

Our Saitama Super Arena concert just ended. This means in two months, we'll be kicking off our world tour. I can't wait to go back to Europe and I'm sure we'll be ordering a lot of German food for a certain someone.

We stayed in the dressing room, then our manager called us. He'll be taking us back to our homes.

"Girls? It's time to go."

We all responded to him and took our things and went to the silver van we always use to bring us to the venues.

We were sent back home from another successful concert.

Now, I'm back at my room and I'm really tired. I can feel my eyes drooping when my phone suddenly rang. I took the phone from my nightstand and looked at the message. Hmmm. It's from our manager.

Meeting tomorrow with Koba-san, along with Kami band, at 2pm.

With Kami band? I wonder what's it all about?

Next day

"Mom, I'll be meeting up with Moa-chan and Yui-chan."

"Ok dear. Be careful."

I waved goodbye to my mom so I can meet with the two girls. We usually go to Amuse Inc. together.

"Su-chan!" I heard Yui screaming and running towards me.

I smiled at her, but it went away because I don't see Moa around.

"Where's Moa-chan?" I ask.

Yui pouted, "I guess she's running late again."

Suddenly we heard a shout from behind us.

"Ohayo!" Screamed Moa while she was sprinting towards us.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Moa bowed low.

The three of us headed to Amuse together. When we got there, we immediately went to Koba-san's office.

I opened the door and we saw Koba-san and Kami band.

We started the meeting immediately. The three of us had to be very serious. I can feel a tensed atmosphere.

Koba-san sighed then spoke.

"I will be direct to the point. Girls, Kami band made a decision."

The three of us looked at each other.

"About what?" Yui asked.

Koba-san closed his eyes then kept silent for a few seconds.

"They won't be touring with us anymore."

...

What?

Did I hear it wrong? Kami band is quitting?

"Why?" I asked.

Taka-san answered the question, "We want to pursue other projects. Though being with Babymetal is good, we want to do more producing rather than just always playing. We thoroughly appreciate the good times of being with you girls, but this time, we want to do something else. I hope you can understand." The rest of the band just nodded.

My heart just broke after hearing that they'll be leaving. They've been with us for a long time, and Babymetal's metal aspect was made by them. They weren't just a touring band. They were big brothers to the three of us. When I feel nervous during performance, they push me forward and encourage me. When they do their best in playing, it drives me to do the same and my nervousness goes away. They also taught us a bit of playing guitar, drums, and bass. And when we're being naughty, they would scold us like they are our big brothers.

Why?

"But... Babymetal won't be the same without you guys!" I exclaimed.

"Su-chan is right! We want you guys to stay!" Moa's voice is starting to crack.

Yui started tearing up.

"Sorry, girls. But, we have made a decision. We also have dreams we want to reach on our own. Babymetal has been a huge part of us, and we will forever treasure that. Yet, we also believe we that we can grow more as band if we pursue other things. I hope you girls can understand." Taka-san answered with a hopeful smile.

He's right. Like us, we have dreams for Babymetal, but they also have their own. It's just sad, that they have to leave, but I know they'll be there for us to support us in our dream.

I sat straight and coughed, "I understand. But, promise us. You will hang out with us if you have time."

That made the band smile and laugh a little.

I looked at Moa and Yui. They seem to understand as well.

"Babymetal will support Kami band's decision." Said Yui, with a small smile.

Moa nodded in confirmation.

"Though it pains me to see you go, I also respect your decision." Koba-san stood up and bowed.

We all stood up and bowed at Kami band. "Otsukaresamadeshita." I said.

We hugged all of them and cried our hearts out to release the sadness.

Hi! This is my first fanfic. I still haven't thought a concrete storyline, but I got a lot of ideas. I'll make sure to see this work til' the end. I hope for your support!