Jean had gone dark. It was like I had seen memories of a past that never was. Her eyes were black, and the veins in her head were visible. She wanted to kill anyone and everyone in her path. She killed Scott and the Professor.

     "Children, you should look up to her. She will be the savior of all mutants," Magneto closed.

    The images were getting worse. Jean was trying to kill Logan. She was so powerful. She called herself the Phoenix. Jean wasn't Jean.

    I dropped to the ground. The memories were hurting my head. I looked at Jean, and she, too, was bending down to the ground. She was holding her temples. She must've read my mind.

    Logan ran to me. "Andi!"

    I looked up into his eyes and blinked a few times. I didn't speak. I could see him, but I could also see the memories. Logan told Jean he loved her, and then a split second later, he killed her.

    "Andi!" Logan shouted.

    "Logan," I whispered.

     More memories flashed. Jean was getting aggressive with Logan. She kissed him hard, and her legs wrapped around his body.

     "Andi," he breathed. He brushed a loose strand of hair out of my face.

     The Professor yelled, "You are dismissed."

     The students were already leaving. They were terrified of what happened. They didn't know what happened. I didn't either.

     "We need to take her downstairs," the Professor told Logan.

    I heard Scott say, "Jean needs help, too."

    Logan scooped me up bridal style, and all of us headed inside the mansion. I could see Logan crying after losing Jean. Jealousy stabbed me in the heart at this moment. I know I shouldn't be jealous; I have him now. But I still felt so jealous of her.

     Logan took of my clothes. "Professor X wants to run some tests," he told me. I really didn't care. He had left my spandex and sports bra on, so I didn't feel exposed. Just cold because of the metal bed.

     The Professor used his powers to place sticky circles with chords on my chest. I didn't know what they are called, but I knew they monitored your heart and stuff.

     "Whatever happened, it was psychic. I wasn't affected by it, though. Maybe they were linked. Andromeda, can you speak?"

    I looked at him, but didn't say a word. I felt like a child who didn't know how to talk. I didn't want to talk.

    He moved to Jean. "Can you?"

    I couldn't see Jean for the way I was laying, but I didn't hear her speak either. I tried to read her mind, but I felt awfully weak.

    The Professor sighed and looked at Logan. Logan raised his brow and looked at me. He took my hand.

    "Storm?" The Professor looked at her.

    "Yes?" she answered.

    "Will you come with me? And Claire, Jamie and Andre, could you please leave? I don't want to sound rude, but I think you three need to sleep."

     All five of them exited the room, but I knew the Professor and Storm were just outside the door. The others had gone back upstairs.

    Logan looked down at me. "Andi," he whispered. "What's wrong?"

    I pulled my hand out of his and placed it on his forearm. I pulled myself up a little. "You...you killed...but...she killed...I don't understand," I said quietly.