Chapter 6

"Who else would it be Kurt?" Blaine asked with a smile on his face as he walked into the choir room.

Kurt was too overwhelmed to answer, but he had to get the answer to the only thing that was on his mind right now.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had a thing?" Kurt asked, still overwhelmed.

"I lied, so that I could surprise you when you got here!" Blaine admitted.

"But how'd you get the address?"

"I asked Mercedes on MySpace."

Kurt turned to Mercedes and mouthed the words "Thank you so much"

"No problem" she mouthed back.

"This is so romantic!" Rachel whispered to Mike.

"Kay" he replied without emotion.

"I hope you guys know that we can hear you." Kurt informed Rachel and Mike, with a smile.

"Sorry!" Tina laughed.

Blaine grabbed Kurt's hand "Can we go out in the hallway to talk for a minute, Kurt?"

"Sure." Kurt said, walking towards the hallway with Blaine in hand.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Kurt asked once they were in the hall.

"What made you think that I wouldn't come?"

"Well you weren't answering my texts or phone calls, and you were ignoring me...I just thought that you didn't like me anymore." Kurt replied.

"How could someone not like you Kurt?" Blaine complemented.

"I really don't know, I mean I'm awesome!" Kurt said modestly.

"You sure are Kurt," Blaine complemented again, "that's why I'm...I'm, never mind."

"No tell me! That's why you're what?" Kurt insisted.

"That why I'm in love with you Kurt" Blaine admitted.

Kurt was speechless and overwhelmed. He felt like he was about to cry because he was so happy.

Then, as if fate thought that it was the perfect time, they kissed.

The kiss didn't feel like the kiss between Santana and Brittany when Puck was in juvie; it was real. It wasn't like the kiss between Kurt and Karofsky; it was pleasant and gave both guys joy.

Finally! Kurt thought.