25: First Words...

Aauutthhoorrss nnoottee iinn bboolldd

I cradled  Honey pumpkin poodle muffin spicey latin girl in my arms. She was such a beautiful child. Actually, she was fucking ugly, but because I'm her mom I have to pretend she's pretty. Honestly, I think newborns are disturbing as fuck. 

I was just so excited to have gotten my skinny body back! It was so great, being able to do all of the things that skinny people do. Also, I have a baby now. But, more importantly, I'm skinny again!

"Braxton!" I called out from wherever the fuck I was. Honestly, why does the author even need to describe anything since the plot is so good?

It's not good. 

"What is it, dear?" Braxton came running around the corner, but he froze in his tracks. "that-that baby...it doesn't look like you....." he stated. 

Didn't he see the baby being born in the last chapter?

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I screamed, crossing my arms. 

What happened to the baby that you were just carrying. 

  Honey pumpkin poodle muffin spicey latin girl continued to levitate in the air like all infants do from time to time. 

Oh. 

"I-I' so sorry!" Braxton broke down in tears. "I cheated on you. I'm sorry, this isn't your baby!" 

SHE GAVE BIRTH TO THE LITTLE BITCH, IT'S HER BABY!!

"Oh my god...how could you. Who was it?" I felt like slapping Braxton, but he was still my boo. 

"Monica...I...I should have known. I fucked her right before our date last night." he broke down in tears. 

SHE IS FUCKING DEAD ALSO AHAHHAGSHAH I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN MY ANXIETY.

"That slut. I knew she was out to get you from day one. Obviously, she used a love potion or something." I rationalized.  

Rationalized isn't a word you should be legally allowed to use. 

"More like a LUST potion lol get it, because we fucked? And lust is different from love?" Braxton laughed.

That's not funny//////^^~~~~

 I ran away crying because that's what people do when they're sad. 

Are you even a person? Are you going to take your child with you????

Honey pumpkin poodle muffin spicey latin girl (muffin for short) levitated after me, wailing like babies do. 

Oh. 

I reached my house, Muffin only a few...steps(?) behind me. I slammed the door and locked it before Braxton could come in. Obviously, a locked door is going to work against a fucking werewolf for fuck's sake. 

"D-d-da-" Poodle Muffin began to say.

OH MY GOD, SHE'S LIKE TWO SECONDS OLD>>>>!!!

"OMG my baby is about to say her first words!" I grabbed Muffin out of the air and took her into my loving, totally stable arms. 

wHy Do ThEsE cHiLdReN gRoW uP sO fAsT?!?!???**)))'''''

"Oh no, I bet she wants her dad!" I began to cry again.

"D-da-di..." I waited in anticipation. "di- did you get mysterious messages? It's a piece of the puzzle. The letters are the only clues to finding hidden mysteries.  Did you get mysterious messages? If you can feel the trace, that is me. Call me out...I've been watching you from the start."

THE END OF CHAPTER 25!!