•Bill Denbrough 1•

Really important, before the story:
Hey, I don't usually do an authors note, but I thought for this story it was important. I got this request a few days ago, as I am writing this, and absolutely LOVED it, so thank you! It is my first Losers Club imagine and I would just like to say PLEASE REQUEST MORE!!
The thing I actually wanted to say in this A/N is that, as a heterosexual female, I found this a little strange to write, but was very excited to try something different. This imagine includes a male reader, but can still be read from whatever perspective you would like (just like all of my others) and if you would like anymore including similar characters, please request! There is never any request too outrageous! I will always try my best to fulfil you guys' character dreams and fantasies the best I can (lmao), as you, and I are the same.
Love you all lots + thank you for 1k (Update:3K!!) reads! X
(P.S- PLEASE MESSAGE ME I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS, AS I DON'T HAVE MANY WHO LIKE THE SAME THINGS AS ME.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•1-In the closet•
(Part 1/1)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Song:Dangerous Night by Thirty Seconds to Mars•"What a dangerous night to fall in love,Don't know why we still hide what we've become

•Song:Dangerous Night by Thirty Seconds to Mars•
"What a dangerous night to fall in love,
Don't know why we still hide what we've become.
Do you wanna cross the line?
We're running out of time.
What a dangerous night to fall in love."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Parker wait up!" Richie Tozier shouted from the front doorway of Derry high school. Despite his friends obnoxious tendencies, Parker Skiles failed to hear the yell and continued walking. Richie sprinted to catch up with him and slung his arm around the other boy carelessly.
"So...are you going to Michael Davidson's party tomorrow night?" The curly haired boy asked, with a raised eyebrow and a smile of anticipation.
"Oh—I don't know. I've got some studying to do and—" Parker mumbled, shrugging with a blank expression. Richie shook his head.
"Nope. No excuses allowed. You're going whether you like it or not." As he spoke, the class clown smacked his hand down on Parker's shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows. "Who knows, you and Bill might finally get it on." Richie placed his hands in front of his face, as if holding someone else there, and closed his eyes. It took a slap on the arm from his best friend to stop him from making more over-exaggerated kissing noises, as his tongue left wet trails along his lips. Richie lowered his arms with a chorus of laughs.
"Keep your voice down, dipsh*t!" Parker rolled his eyes and took a quick glance around them to check no one was in hearing distance.
Richie straightened his glasses, with a smile still on his face. To anyone who knew the boy's surprise, he did stop talking.
The two of them walked from street to street together, accompanied by general chat about the party and their days. When it was time to go their separate ways, Richie told Parker the details.
"How about I swing by yours and we can walk to the party together? I'm sure Bill and the others will come with us." Richie gave a deliberately emphasised wink. Parker rolled his eyes once again at the remark, but nodded nonetheless. "Cool." Richie replied, "I'll be there at 7. Don't be late—you know Bill hates being—"
"Yeah! I know that Richie, do you really have to keep talking about him."
"Yikes, dude...I was just sayin'." Richie held his hands up defensively. "Anyways, I'll see ya tomorrow." He said, giving Parker a firm pat on the back. As he watched the trashmouth disappear into his house, Parker walked toward his own and spent the rest of the night excited for what tomorrow held.