•Henry Bowers 1 (Part 2)•

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1-Love is Hate, Hate is Love
(Part 2/2)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Song: Figure It Out-Royal Blood•"Getting hard to sleepBlood is in my dreams Love is killing me Trying to figure it out

•Song: Figure It Out-Royal Blood•
"Getting hard to sleep
Blood is in my dreams
Love is killing me
Trying to figure it out."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day...

"Henry! Wait up!" Natalia yelled, then jogged into the alleyway beside the drug store, attempting to match the speed of Derry's renowned bully. Don't get scared, she reminded herself, if he hurts you, just scream, someone will hear you.
He stopped walking and allowed her to catch up with him. She noticed that he still had the same, upset look on his face.
"What do you want?" He asked sternly, then placed a hand on his hip. She unconsciously placed a comforting hand on his upper arm, but retracted it again a moment later, when he glanced down at it. A light blush tinged his cheeks, but Natalia did not notice. She frowned, confused, but figure she shouldn't say anything, as they weren't exactly friends, nor was it any of her business.
"I know this may come as a surprise to you, but I wanted to apologise." Natalia attempted to hold eye contact with him, but he refused to focus on her. His blue eyes darted from place to place on the red brick walls beside them.
"Whatever." He mumbled, then began storming away from her. She lunged forward and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him backwards.
"No Henry!" Natalia yelled. "I need to talk to you some more." He sighed and rolled his eyes, but stood back in front of her once again. She had her back against the wall, producing a light dust on the back of her navy cardigan and her long grey skirt. His eyes were staring right into her hazel ones. Both of their pupils were dilated. He raised an eyebrow at her impatiently.
"I shouldn't have said that yesterday. I went to far and..." she sighed and licked her lips, "I'm sorry." His eyes filled with flaming rage at the mention of her comment again. She flinched and backed closer against the wall, leaving no space between it and her. Seeing her cower away from him, Henry sighed, rubbed his face and then moved backwards slightly.
"It's fine." He said quietly. Natalia did not properly hear him, but also did not wish to question him. He began walking away again, but she once again dragged him back.
"Why us?" Natalia questioned in a quiet voice, "Why us Henry?"
He frowned, "what do you mean 'why us?'" He stared at her face, awaiting an answer. Her hand remained on his lower arm.
"Why do you target me, and my friends, all the time? I don't understand why you hate me so much." A few tears brimmed in her eyes, but they were hardly noticeable.
"I don't hate you!" He raised his voice at her without thinking, causing her to cower away from him once again, "I don't hate you, Natalia."
"So why do you target me, Henry?" She spoke with her teeth gritted and moved closer towards him, causing him to back up towards the opposite wall of the alleyway. Henry sighed and looked to the floor, before looking him right in the eyes again.
"If I tell you why, that's because I'm trusting you okay? I don't do that sh*t with anyone else and if you say anything to anyone, you're dead." He threatened, causing her to nod quickly. "I like you, Natalia."
She widened her eyes, brought her eyebrows close together and her mouth gaped open. "You what? What do you mean you like me?"
"I like-like you." As he spoke a pink blush arose on his cheeks.
"Oh Henry, I uh-" she found herself speechless, while looking deep into the eyes of the school's worst bully. Behind a tough facade, she saw someone new. A different Henry Bowers. She saw a teenage boy who had been through a lot, the sort of things that could only be understood by someone who had experienced them. She saw a damaged boy, who took his built up anger out on others. She saw a boy who knew no better than to hurt people, as hurt was all he was.
Natalia leaned towards him and placed one of her soft palms against his cheek. To his astonishment, she leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. When she pulled away a second later, his mouth was wide open. Natalia had a large smile spread across her face and began walking away from him.
"Be nicer to people and I'll think about it, Bowers." She yelled back to him with a wink, leaving the boy stunned and stood alone.

The end.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Requested by: Nataliaisafangirl
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••