“Oh! You are already on the bed. Did you fall asleep already?” John asked and I stared at him.

I can’t believe he is with me right now and I can’t believe that he proposed me so fast after all of this matter.

I felt some tears rolled down from my eyes again.

After he lied down on the bed, he hugged me and kissed me.
I felt he jerked up and he turned me towards him.

“Hey baby, aren’t you happy? Why are you crying again, Gina?” He said while wiping my tears away with his thumbs gently.

“I don’t want to cry too but now, I am so happy and too emotional because I can’t believe you would propose me that fast” I said while staring into his attractive grayish eyes.

“Gina, it is true that I proposed you. I love you so much that I can’t bear to lose you again and live without you anymore. I want you to stay beside me as my lovely wife and I can’t wait for this. I had a plan to propose you when I went back to Alaska from LA. So I don’t think it is fast, for me it is two months late. So trust me, I am being serious. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Gina” He said while staring at me adoringly.

“John…” I whispered with happiness in my voice. Now all of me is overwhelmed by the happiness.

I hugged him so tightly and he hugged me back. That night I slept on his right arm and in the circle of his arms.

I felt so warm and secure in his arm like my house at Sitka. He made me feel like I was at home when I am with him.

The next morning, he made some pancakes for me and we enjoyed our breakfast together.

I felt so happy, waking up with him, having breakfast with him and being with him alone.

We decided to stay at house today because I don’t want to go outside. We ordered our lunch to the house from the hotel.

After our lunch, we stayed in the bed, watching Netflix and sometimes we cuddled and kissed.

“I want to spend every day like this” He said while hugging my waist from behind.

“Me too. By the way, where did you buy this ring? It is so beautiful” I asked while raising and showing the ring to him.

He held my hand and kissed the ring.

“Actually it is the only ring in this world. It is customized ring from Tiffany & Co.”

I was shocked at his words.

“Seriously?”
“Yep. I designed it because I saw you are so happy when I gave you roses back then. So I designed it in the form of a rose. Do you like it?”

I am so happy right now. He designed it for me. That made me so happy and I felt like I am so special to him.

“Of course. I like it. I love it, John. Thank you. I think it will cost you a big sum, isn’t it?”
“Don’t worry about that, your fiancé is filthy rich billionaire. Money doesn’t matter to me as long as you like it. I like seeing your smile and I don’t care about money. If I can make you happy with my money, I am willing to waste all of it for you because I know I can’t buy your smile and happiness. They are precious and treasures to me than my money, Gina”
“Oh really! Haha. Don’t you afraid of poverty?” I said with a teasing voice.

“As long as I am alive, I can find money back because I am a genius in business. Don't you know that?” He said with a wink.

“Okay, okay. I lost but don’t spend too much on me, okay?”
“I can’t promise you because I will buy you more jewelries in the future. It is my pleasure to buy for you and so please don’t try to stop me, Gina” He said and tickled my sensitive spot on my waist.

I couldn't control my laughter and finally I agreed with him because I couldn’t endure his tickles anymore. Then he hugged me back.

“I love you, Gina Meirs” He whispered to my ears.

I smiled and whispered back to his ears

“I love you, John Fredericks”

Then he tickled me again. I laughed and struggled with him a little. Then, I turned to him. He is looking at me with dreamy and seductive eyes.

Damn!

I can’t endure those eyes.

I initiated a soft kiss on his lips and I am sure that it turned him on.

He made me lied down on the bed and now he is on the top of me. His face went nearer to mine.

Then his lips crashed mine and began to kiss me passionately again.

John’s POV

What! Gina can’t believe about purpose. I thought about last night. I think it is sudden for her.

So I comforted her and told her about my real feelings towards her that I love her so much that I want to marry her as soon as possible.

Phew. My words comforted her and I am glad to see her happiness again.

Now, we are in the bed, watching Netflix, cuddling and kissing.

I felt so happy. I wanted to spend every day like this.

When I heard about she wanted that too, I felt like I am the happiest man alive in the world.

Then, she asked me about the ring and I told her the truth. I designed that ring for her and it expressed my love to her. I love her so much and nothing or no one can replace my love for her.

She didn’t like me, spending too much money on her but I am willing to spend all of my money for her because she is more precious than my money and properties.

When she said “I love you, John Fredericks”, my heart started to beat wildly and rapidly.

I tickled her and she laughed so much.

I like to see her smiles.

Then, she initiated a kiss on me and that kiss turned me on. I went on top of her and started kissing her.

I sucked and kissed her lips playfully. When I bit her lower lips a little, she moaned with her lips slight open. I like that. She is being so sensitive to my kisses, everytime I kiss her.

I entered the recesses of her mouth, tasting the sweetness inside her.

She is so sweet everytime I kiss her and taste her. I wanted to kiss her everyday and she became a drug that I can’t get enough.

I want her more and more every day.

She became first in my life and my most precious one. I love her with all of my heart and my soul.

So what you do think about this chapter? This chapter contain many kisses. Haha Enjoy the kisses Lol. 💏💏💏💏💋💋💋💋

If you enjoy this kisses, remember to VOTE me. Also tell me about your feelings in comment box when you are reading kiss scenes LOL. I am waiting for them.

Thank you for enjoying my story, my fans. ❤❤❤❤ Keep enjoying and supporting me with votes and comments.

My Fans, Have A Nice Day ❤❤❤❤