Thirty-two minutes later we arrived at the airport, after waiting for one hour we were called to board the plane.

We board a plane going to Mexico the land of bliss, I have never been on a plane before making me uneasy, I had to plead with grandma to let me sit by the window she could not resist my plea and she let me.

I look at the window taking deep breaths to calm my nerves and with the support of ma by my side, I will survive this.
~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the feeling of someone shaking my shoulders "stop sleeping Kate we are getting down in five minutes" can't this person leave me alone for crying out loud. This is so pesky.

"Kate Darby David get up now O so help me," grandma threatened.

GRANDMA! she going to be so pissed, I immediately got up to face a very pissed woman.

" Sorry grandma I am just too depleted," I whine giving her my puppy dog eyes which always thaw her heart.

"whatever, just fasten your seatbelt because we are landing in four minutes from now, " grandma explains rolling her eyes with a slight smile creeping up her lips.

"Okay ma," I say while doing what she asked of me.

I finally, my butts were almost becoming numb from sitting down for hours, I thank the moon goddess as we step out of the plane five minutes later.

After taking our luggage ma directed us towards a fancy-looking car waiting with a driver and a young man standing by the car with eyes focused on us.

He must be the royal gamma or the royal beta through the power radiating off him, he looks intimidating so I am going to let him have that but I am not intimidated I just feel a bit threatened.

" hi I am the royal gamma Jack Alvin you must be Kate David and Alex Cara," he says bringing his hand for a handshake.

I shake his hand feeling the need to hassle him, "Yes, Kate David and my grandma Alex Cara nice to meet you, Jack. nice car by the way" I say smiling innocently locking eyes with him in mockery.

"Thanks but it is royal gamma Jack to you two," he says clearing his throat disturbed.

I like it, a self-absorbed asshole, I just gave him a mocking smile once again before replying "okay royal gamma Jack" I mock stopping myself from pulling his cheek.

We got into the car seating in silence until my grandma mind link me" Kate stop making him uncomfortable "

"I am doing nothing here, " I say innocently

"I can feel the tension and dominance you are giving out " she grunts.

"Okay, but I am not to be blamed because he finds my presence intimidating," I say nonchalantly releasing the tension before hearing Jack sigh with relief

"behave yourself when we get there don't keep doing this when you meet someone of higher rank, " she says before looking at Jack with apologetic eyes.

Rolling my eyes at her "okay grandma I will try but don't expect me to be quiet and take nonsense from anyone" I say closing the mind link,  she just shoots a glare in my way.

After that incident 'royal gamma jack' as he calls himself didn't even converse with us he just kept staring at me curiously, I was so tempted to teach him a few lessons on respect but just kept on bail because of ma.

I Don't get what his problem is just because he is a royal making him speculate he is better than others, but I don't blame him for thinking so.

He is graceful, every girl's pursuit, black straight short hair paired with his captivating brown eyes, currently dressed in a black suit and pants meaning business except for his rude character standing off.