"Sir the shareholders are here." Nate informed when three of the old men walked inside my office.

"Please sit down." Nate made them take a seat on the leather sofa at the side and he stood beside my desk handing me the iPad.

"Mr.Reghen I want to talk about the Season project." One of the men spoke after a minute of silence.

"What about it?" I gave an indifferent glance to him and look back at the iPad screen.

"I...we're here to withdraw our investment." The man speaks out in a firm voice and the other two nod in unison.

I didn't speak for a while and just stare at them. They too tried to look straight into my eyes but fail miserably.

"So, you guys are here to just talk about it? Nate. You know how important is my time?" I yelled at my assistant who was bowing his head and chuckled placing the iPad on the desk.

"I'm sorry for my carelessness. This will never happen again." Nate apologizes for picking up the iPad.

"Gentlemen. Let me escort you out." Nate said politely to those men but they didn't seem to be happy with his words.

"Mr.Reghen! You can't misuse your power as the C.E.O. And you cannot force us to invest in the useless project." The same man who had spoken before shouted standing up from the sofa.

"Useless project?" I scoffed glaring at the old man who was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.

"Who was it to propose the project? And it was you three who pass this project with the majority of the votes? Now you are asking to withdraw." A mocking glint flashes my eyes which soon turned into a murderous aura when my gaze goes to one of the men present inside the room.

"What do you think Mr.Black. Is it worth it?" I fiercely glared at him and he squirmed on the sofa.

"Mr.Black?" The old man who was yelling out loud looked at him as if sensing something off and he lowers his head when he sorts out his thoughts.

"You so wanted to have this project signed that you almost got my old man died in an accident. So, Why aren't you happy now?" I so wanted to kill this bastard who had cheated me but I need a shred of evidence coming out of his mouth.

"I-I wha-what are you saying President? Mr.Black looked ghastly pale and tightly clutched his mobile on his palm.

"Nate. Call out the officer who is waiting in the hallway." I ordered my assistant and he nodded pressing the intercom at the side of my desk.

"Wait!" Mr.Black shouted hastily standing up from the sofa and lose his footing which caused him to land on the floor.

"Mr.Reghen! I-I was not the one to harm Nicolas Reghen. I was just instructed to pass the project. I ha-" His voice infuriated me and I clenched my fist to stop myself from getting violent.

"Who is behind the accident?" I already knew the culprit but we need a confession to strengthen our case.

"Jacob Floy." He shouted looking at me with pleading eyes but I wasn't the one to show mercy towards anyone.

And not to ones who had betrayed me and clouded with my sworn enemy to harm my old man, who is the master of this whole Empire.

"Mr.Reghen. I know my wrong please spare me." Mr.Black came running towards me but Nate stops him in the mid-way.

"Luca! Take him out and you know what to do with this bastard." On my call, the door opened and a man came inside hauling Mr.Black from my office.

This time Jacob Floy will not escape from my wrath and his Floy enterprise will crumble into pieces. I just need to wait and see. Everything will be taken care by my lawyer.

"President. We will take our leave. And we're extremely embarrassed to be fooled by that man scheme. Also, there be no next time." The two old men speak in a respectful manner and I wave my hand dismissively.

"Mr.Johnson that Season project." I heard one of the men asked looking embarrassed to Nate and Nate helped me to get rid of the greedy bastards.

Then my gaze goes to my mobile which was vibrating nonstop on top of the desk and I pick it up while accepting the call.

"Hey! What took you so long to answer the call?" Len's annoyed voice came from the other side, the second I placed the mobile on my ear.

"Your assistant told me that you're checking out some paperwork?" I then saw the paperwork placed atop the desk.

"I was dealing with that bastard." I answered back with gritted teeth.

"And you seem quite close to my assistant. Have you change your preference?" I mocked him looking out the window.

"I was just doing what's a best friend do. And I heard you had an allergic reaction?" He changed the subject back to me.

"Also you were trapped in an abandoned manhole with a female doctor?!" He put emphasis on the word female and a certain woman silhouette came flashing on my mind.

It's been over a month since we had come back from Hazel Wonder and that woman's face lingered in the deepest part of my mind. Her thoughts plagued my mind whenever I'm free and I couldn't control my mind when it comes to her.

I have been with a countless woman and possessed their everything but she, she is the first woman who has piqued my interest.

Also, I myself don't know why I willingly introduced her as my fiance to the old Lee, and the days after I thought endlessly to cover my act. And I came up with the blank cheque to compensate her but she, that woman mercilessly rejected it without a second thought.

With that cheque, she too somehow rejected me so I was about to punish her when Nicho came at the right time to save her. Since that day till now I have never heard from her.

"Who told you that?" My old man wouldn't gossip about it so who break the news to him.

"I had called Nessy. She sells you out." Len chuckled came from the other line.

"Oh! Shaub. Let's meet at Florence club at 7. Roman is waiting for you." I glanced at the digital clock and it's about time I leave the office.

"Sure." I muttered and ended the call.

I then walked out the office door and stride towards the elevator. I entered the elevator and get off at the underground parking lot.

I hopped inside the black sedan which was waiting for me at the entrance and the driver drove me to the Florence club.

The hostess opened the car door for me and I walked to the VIP elevator which took me to the VVIP room. There were already two men in the room surrounded by the sultry women and I felt disgusted when a woman tried to approach me.

My fierce glare scared everyone off and I sat down on the opposite of the men. We discussed some business till my mobile pinged. And I took it out from my suit pocket and pressed on the incoming video message.

"Choco! I love you." A man's confession resounded in the room and I threw the mobile on the floor startling everyone.

Then my gaze goes out of the window to the bar where the bartender spikes a plain drink and gave it to the lady sitting alone on the stool.

That idiotic of the woman drank it wandering her eyes to the dance floor and her side profile looked enchanting.

She had a knee length frock which shows her curve at the right place and the men around there were undressing her on their mind.

My legs move on their own accord and I stop when I reached the bar. She had already finished that drink and was holding her head with a confused face.

"You shouldn't have come here with that innocent face of yours?" I muttered holding her arm and she raised her head to look up at me.

"Uh.." She dazedly looked at me and wrinkled her nose when she had seen enough.

"Jerk?! Why I'm seeing you these days? Go away." She mumbled incoherent words and fall on my arms.

Then a devious idea flashed on my mind. Do you want to get rid of me, nah? But my love, let's see how you will escape from the game I had for you.