CHAPTER 1

"Are you going to Krystals party tonight ? Pleaseeee tell me your coming" asked F/N who couldn't stop talking about it and was pulling me back and fourth by my arm.

"I told you so many times, I can't come I'm gonna be studying and revising remember ?" I said while yanking my arm out of her grip and grabbed my books out of my locker. This girl seriously doesn't stop.

"You can always do that after Y/N ! There's going to be a lot of hot guys at the party that are dying to be with you" She puts on a flirty face and nudges my shoulder.

I chuckled. "There's no way in hell I'm going to a party full of thirsty guys. Besides, I'm just gonna watch Netflix and chill"

"Youuu areee sooo lameeeeee Y/N" F/N moans out loud almost catching everyone's attention.
"Please come Y/N ! I told my parents the reason why I'm going is because of you, so you have to come !" F/N begins to cry out loud.

I widened my eyes. "You what ?! I can't believe you F/N, can't you see that I don't wanna go ?!" I slightly start to raise my voice. I could sense everyone's eyes on me. GREAT just great.

"You know what, fine. I'll come-
"YAYYYYYYYYYYY" shouts F/N hugging me tightly. She was hugging me way too TIGHTLY. I swear I was suffocating.

"P-please l-let m-mee goo" I squirmed tryna get out of her strong grip. She finally releases me. I SWEAR I WAS GOING TO DIE IF SHE DIDN'T STOP HUGGING ME. I tried gasping for air and not until long I was breathing normally again.

"OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY ? I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU"  She says in a apologetic voice patting my back.

"Its ok. I'm fine don't worry" I smiled reassuring her. "Are you sure ?" She asked again worryingly. "Yes I am don't worry"

BRINGGGGGGGGGGG
(I'm laughing my ass off at this)

As the bell rang for next class, I linked arms with F/N and walked down the long corridor. "So are you excited for the party ?" I asked as we walked. "Of course I am Y/N but I'm more excited now because your coming" she squeals with happiness, leaning her head into my shoulder.

I was so not looking forward to go, but hey, what's the worst that could happen ?

Ok y'all I know this chapter is so boring and short it's just that I didn't know how to end it off and because this is my first ever story (yes I know it's shit asf) and apologies if there's any spelling or grammar errors I'm just too lazy to fix it.

Hope.T