"Please, have a seat. Now, tell me EVERYTHING about that person", he DEMANDED us rapping his fingers on his table glaring daggers at us.

"He we....wears black, a..and his Pokemon are...are HIGHLY enhanced. We did...didn't stand a chance", James stuttered while Meowth and I nodded our heads.

"Tell me more", he ordered us rotating a pistol on his desk.

"We umm... recovered two Pokeballs which fell from his belt and well, umm...here they are", I lies giving him the two Pokeballs the twerp gave us.

"Give them to me immediately", he ordered AGAIN thrusting his open hand towards us giving us yet another glare. Following his orders, not wishing to be shot to death, we gave him the Pokeballs, and he tried to release the Pokemon inside but to no avail.

"What is this sorcery?", he questioned angrily, but we ourselves had no clue.

"Well, our ex-boss GIOVANNI had the same problem", James stressed and suddenly the two Pokemon for the Pokeballs came out in their full glory - a Mega Charizard Y and an Aurorus.

As if on cue, the twerp came out crashing through the roof and landed in front of them with his Raichu on his shoulders which simply sparked it's cheeks menacingly.

"All units, I NEED BACKUP!! NOW!!", Maxie yelled desperately and the twerp simply chuckled and began to pet his Aurorus.

"See the PokeNav in their hands? It has been fitted with a signal jammer and a tracker. That's how I came here tracking the signal and the jammer nullifies your desperate calls for help. So all of your grunts are in the belief that you are still happy, alive and kicking. Since your groups have been spread out and you have a noise cancelling device installed, the two grunts outside have no clue about my entrance", the twerp explained while Aurorus just cooed in pleasure when the twerp stroked his cheeks.

"Charizard, Blast Burn!!", the twerp commanded and Charizard attacked Magma Boss head on, and trust me, that would hurt!! I've been on the receiving end of it's attacks once in a while and I'm too proud to admit that we're still ALIVE after all those times we've been blasted away.

Ash's POV:

Maxie simply pressed a button on his wrist and a shield appeared in from of him which shielded him from Charizard's attack.

"Think I'm a fool to succumb to such an attack? Why the f*ck am I the boss of the reputed Team Magma?", Maxie taunted me while I simply chuckled.

"Who told you it was my plan to kill you with this attack? Keep going Charizard! Keep heating the shield", I told him and he doubled the concentration of the fire, and I could see the faint edges of the shield turn a bright white signalling that it was going to melt. Them I suddenly motioned Charizard to stop his attack.

"Aurorus, Blizzard!!", I told him and when the fierce Ice attack hit the shield, it formed a layer around Maxie due to its sudden change in temperature and froze around his body.

"Ta-Da!! You have 20 ummm...23 minutes to live, I guess. Yeah, that's how much it takes for the toxin in your shield to mix with your blood through the pores of your skin. Using  a hardened version of your poison as a shield, MAN THAT IS SOME SERIOUS STUPIDITY", I told him merrily and he paled.

"If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna take you with ME!!", he yelled and charged at me waving that mind control missile. I rolled out of his way and returned my Pokemon to their Pokeballs.

"Let me introduce you to another one of my Pokemon, who has SERIOUS anger issue", I told him and threw out the Pokeball of a Pokemon that I had never used in battle before.

"Fearow, I choose YOU!!", I yelled and out came the royal and rather angered Pokemon who glared at Maxie as if he were the twin brother of my Pidgeot.

"Fine, I'll make do with the death of your Pokemon", he told me and began to release the gas but his attempt was cut short by a Drill Peck which was targeted on the top of his head. The second missile popped right in front of his nose and his breathing became heavy.

"Gaaah!! Stupid PRICK!! Get outta my sight!!", he wheezed and grabbed the pistol from his desk and managed to point it to Fearow but the attempt too was cut short when Fearow shot a point blank Hyperbeam to his face causing him to yell in pain due to the sudden increase in brightness. After his loud yelling, he fainted.

"Guys, make it look as if it was an accident. Bring the lamp near the air conditioner and short-circuit the connection. Then scream, run out and inform the grunts about the accident. That should do the trick. Cover the camera with something before you leave and oh, I almost forgot, the key to his safe. It's all yours", I told them and got ready to leave.

"Have a GREAT day!!", I told the fainted/partially paralyzed Maxie and jumped on Fearow's back, and flew away to my temporary safe house.

Time Skip

"PIDGAWWWWW!!", was the first voice that I heard when I reached home, and I saw Pidgeot carrying a small letter, another letter from Serena.

"Thanks for going to Kalos, Pidgeot. Take the rest of the day off. Noctowl and Decidueye have been waiting for you, tough guy", I told him and he flew away seeing Noctowl who was probably telling Decidueye to forget the idea of sleeping on pointy rooftops. Then, I opened the letter.

Dear Ash,

It's been nearly 3 months since I've received a letter from you. I do hope everything is all right. I hear you might be in Hoenn to "have a chat" with the Team Aqua and Team Magma bosses. I'm pleased to let you know that I will be coming to Littleroot Town for a small contest and a gala.

If you are free, please come and see me. Unfortunately, I'm not a girl who can handle a long distance relationship with ease. Each time when I realise that you are not by my side, it hurts me beyond words, but I am not blaming you. You have all the rights to try to extract your revenge.

I will be in Littleroot Town on the 14th of this month and I really hope to see you. If you are unavailable, I understand. You don't have to feel guilty about it. Like I told you last time,  sometimes it's better to forget the past, as when you live in the past, you forget your present. I love you....

Yours affectionately,
Serena

It hurt me a lot when I realised the pain I was bringing to Serena, by my blind rage and thirst for revenge. At the same time, I cannot see them walking freely as if they hadn't done anything wrong. Maxie would be dead by now, but Archie is still at large. What should I do?

To be continued....

A/N: Thanks for reading! Do consider leaving behind a vote if it was good enough. Thanks!!:):):)