C2: The Hot Sensei

Author's P.O.V.

The room is filled with chatter as you remained silent in my seat until someone enters the room. Young, nearly your age with black hair, in uniform with a Uchiha crest on the back of his shirt. Quickly making you wonder, why? "Hey everybody. Settle down and take your seats." All the students stare at him. "Wait? You're the sensei that everyone speaks about?" Sakura asks, very curious about his age and all that. "You sure look pretty young to be teaching us." Shikamaru adds until the teacher smiles, surprising them with his reply. "Well, I'm actually around your age. Luckily for me, the school thought I would be the perfect choice to be your Sex-Ed teacher." Everyone's eyes widen, especially yours while you and all the girls in the room blush. "Sex-Ed?" They react while you remain silent, the teach simply shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah. Well anyway, I'm Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke's older brother but your teacher for your Sex-Ed class. Luckily for you, if anyone doesn't want to take part in this class. You are happy to leave, I'll report to the higher ups of your decision later but its up to you. To rather or not to accept this one chance of taking this class." Ino scoffs, "It sounds like you don't like college. Are you like some pervert or someone who likes to harass students? You must be if you care if we take this class or not." Itachi replies, "Its not like that at all. I'm only giving you a chance to choose between accept this class that's only giving to a small amount of students or reject and not be able to get accepted for this ever again. Your choice..."