4~first Kiss~

Jason's p.o.v

"jason,i'm sorry for dis-tur-bing you,can you please turn the tv on,i don't know how to do that..."i sat on the couch and looked at his innocent face, why would  he be talking to me?i..hit him last night,has he forgiven me?i narrow my brows and sighned.

"kay..."he smiled and sat on the floor with his teddy.i turned on the tv,"what would you wanna watch?"i asked,running my fingers through my hair."SPONGEBOB"he yelled happily,i smiled before changing the channel.

Justin clapped his hands when spongebob or some shit started playing on the tv.i threw the remote on the couch, and sat next to it.

I grabbed my cell phone to play some game but my attention slipped to justin.his giggle was a bite cute when he watching that fucking cartoon,wait-what?just ignore the last paragraph...yeah.

"boys i'm home...."mom unlocked the door and entered to the living  room with a smile."what would you guys like for dinner" mom asked while walking to the kitchen.

"Spaggetti"we both screamed in unison.justin got blush,and gave me a warm smile.

-

-

"it's yummy selena,umm...jason have a young mom,but my mom older than you...but she's cutie as you"mom gave me a smile.abbsolutly she's not my real mother,she died when I was twelve,selena is her little sister and she loves me as her own child and I love her too.

"okay guys...tomorrow will be a hard day for justin, because of he will go to school with you jason"dad cleared his throat,i narrowed my brows at him."but dad we talked about that...he can't"dad gave me a weired look.

"no buts...shut up and go to bed.."i stood up angrily and walked to the bedroom.

-

-

I wake up to the sound of the alarm,along with a groan of protest.my eyes fluttered open as I singhned deeply at the thought of this being my first day at school with justin.

I could see justin getting up and grabbing his cloths to get changed.i sat up when I heard a knock at the door,along with dad's voice."rise and shine"

"we're up"i replied and grabbed my cloths.justin ran to bathroom and locked the door behind him.i heard he humming a song from spongebob.

"jason..please come in"suddenly I heard he sobbing.he unlocked the door and entered to the bathroom with a smirk on my face."what...."i yelled and justin got blush."please help me to unbutten my pajama..i don't know how to..."i raise my brows at him.is he really said that.

"please..."he looked at me with puppy dog eyes."okay..okay"i walked to him and unbutten his pajama shirt.his little body touched my arms,he got blush and peeled his pajama shirt.he looked at me and covered his torso with his hands.

"what...youre so beautiful"i couldn't control my thoughts,i leaned down and kissed his lips slowly.he pushed me away from him."why...don't you wanna have a kiss from me"i raise my brows,what the fuck am I doing...i don't know.

"noo....i like but you should ask first,right mr.bear"he looked at his teddy bear.i gave him a small smile.

"uhh..allright,can I have a kiss?"justin nodded and walked to me.i leaned down and kissed his lips,he is a good kisser.

"boys...come have breakfast,we need to leave in twenty minutes"dad knocked again.i flinched and leave justin's lips.

"fuck..coming.."i yelled.

"justin this is a secret,don't tell about it anyone,if you tell anyone I don't give you kisses again,understand?"justin nodded.

"okay..mr.bear,don't tell it anybody..jason your taste yucky..but I need more...it's my first kiss"justin turn around.

It's feeling so good.